Spend an unforgettable day sailing through the exceptional landscape of Venice! Visit most of the beauties of our lagoon while relaxing in the sun, as a gentle wind passes trough the sails. Enjoy a welcome drink, taste our cicchetti, learn about the history of the lagoon, see ancient islands, watch for rare birds – don't miss this opportunity to encounter aspects of Venice not many get to live.
The sailing route is not predefined – you create it while sailing! Upon request, an expert naturalist or archaeological guide will accompany your tour.
Boat reserved for 8 hours
Group Size: from 1 to 10 persons
Departure: 11:00 am at the latest
Return: 7:00 pm at the latest
- There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing to the organization at least fifteen (15) days prior to the booked date.
- From 14 to 2 days before the tour, only change of date can be accepted, depending on availability.
- Cancellations and changes are not accepted from 48 hours before the tour.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of meeting at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who do not complete the tour.
Save time ordering! Add all the museum tickets you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Leave the busy streets of Venice behind and explore the lagoon sailing al terzo – with the traditional Venetian sail. Aboard the Bragozzo you'll have a chance to see the hidden secrets of this unique landscape in a relaxed way. Enjoy a welcome drink, learn about the history of the lagoon, see ancient islands, watch for rare birds – don't miss this opportunity to encounter aspects of Venice not many get to live...
The great city of Venice with its ancient seafaring traditions was born out of this lagoon. The Venetian lagoon is one of the world's unique environments, the largest wetland in the Mediterranean basin – and visiting it by boat will open its world to you in an entirely original way. Sail past the many islands, see small fishing villages, and enjoy the charming landscapes, all the while respecting the environment in total relaxation.
The Bragozzo is a boat that has sailed the merchant routes in the northern Adriatic sea for centuries and is part of the history of Venice. Thanks to the flat bottom, these boats can sail on shallow water and navigate through landscapes that cannot be discovered with common boats. The Bragozzo is 8.5 meter (25ft) long and 2 meter (7 ft) large, and can comfortably accommodate up to 10 passengers.
The sailing route is not predefined – you create it while sailing! Upon request, an expert naturalistic or archaeological guide will accompany your tour.
Once on board you will be offered a welcome drink. For lunch you will have a choice between a picnic on the boat, or one of the traditional restaurants of the Venetian lagoon.
Tour Price for Sail Boat (8 hours):
- From 1 to 2 passengers: € 384.00 total
- From 3 to 4 passengers: € 444.00 total
- From 5 to 6 passengers: € 504.00 total
- From 7 to 8 passengers: € 564.00 total
- From 9 to 10 passengers: € 624.00 total