Experience the beauty of Venice during sunset – take a romantic cruise around Venice. Make a toast with a great Italian sparkling wine as you see Venice glowing in the setting sun. Perfect for anniversaries or special events. You'll be returning in time for dinner with the last rays of the sun.
Available every day from March 14 to November 30, as follows:
- March 14 - 31: 3:30 pm
- April 1 - May 15: 5:00 pm
- May 16 - August 31: 6:00 pm
- September 1 - October 26: 5:00 pm
- October 27 - November 30: 3:30 pm
> Shared tour (other guests beyond your party)
> Duration: 2 hours
> Group Size: from 2 to 11 persons
> Departure early evening, return after sunset
- There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing to the organization at least fifteen (15) days prior to the booked date.
- From 14 to 2 days before the tour, only change of date can be accepted, depending on availability.
- Cancellations and changes are not accepted from 48 hours before the tour.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of meeting at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who do not complete the tour.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Plan a special evening event - perfect for an anniversary or special event. This little boat tour will take you into the beauty of Venice by sunset. Raise your glass of delicious Italian sparkling wine as the sun disappears behind Venice’s shimmering skyline. Your boat takes you back to the city center in time for dinner.
Your boat ride takes about two hours, leaving Venice in the late afternoon before sunset. Without intermediate stops, your route will take you north to the island of Sant' Andrea and along the island of Vignole, then south along the Lido to the islands of San Lazzaro degli Armeni, San Servolo, San Clemente, Santa Maria delle Grazie, the Giudecca, and San Giorgio Maggiore. Between the Giudecca and San Giorgio, it will be time to raise your glass, surrounded with breathtaking views of Venice, the pearl on the water.
Tour price per person: € 96.00