Soak up the atmosphere that characterizes the traditional wine bars of Venice – called bacari – and feel like a real Venetian as you enjoy Happy Hour between wine bars and inns of Venice.
Your tour takes you to experience three taverns of Venice in the heart of the historical city center, with a glass of wine and a taste of the Venetian equivalent to the Spanish tapas, the delicious cicchetti.
Availability: from April 1 to October 31.
Starting point: San Bartolomeo square (next to the monument of Goldoni).
Start time: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 6:00 pm
- BILINGUAL TOUR
- English: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Spanish: Tuesday
- German: Friday
- French: Saturday
Duration: approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes
The tour includes:
- Visit to three wine bars in Venice with 1 glass of wine and 1 'cicchetto' (appetizer/tapas) per person for each wine bar
- staff member escort
The tour excludes:
- Anything not specified under "the tour includes"
- The voucher must be printed (hard copy) and presented at the time of the visit.
- Please come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time indicated. At the starting point of the tour, you will be met by a staff member who will check your voucher and give you directions for taking the booked tour.
- The tour is bilingual, explanation will be provided in two languages should the participants come from different countries.
- The tour is collective - other participants who have booked the tour could be participating.
- Accessibility: Due to the special nature of Venice and logistical problems arising therefrom, we can not guarantee that the planned tour route is fully accessible to people with disabilities. This means that some parts of the route may be closed to people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties.
- There is no refund in case of no-show at the start of the tour at the time and meeting point indicated on the voucher).
- In exceptional cases and/or for reasons of force majeure which would not allow the smooth running of the service previously purchased (such as natural disasters, strikes, closures, serious unforeseen or exceptional health issues of who is responsible for providing the service in such a way that it is not possible to find replacements, etc.), the tour could be cancelled. The client will receive a notification with the most advance possible and will have the opportunity to choose whether to move the tour to the first available date or obtain a timely refund of the price paid for the same.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
The traditional Venetian aperitif, practiced during the week as well as on weekends, is an important social moment of relaxation. Enjoy a glass of Spritz, Prosecco, or local wine, accompanied by the very Venetian cicchetti (the equivalent of Spanish tapas). This is the best way to prepare for dinner and let the day wind down!
The Venetian bacari – the traditional inns – are generally small spaces where the delicious scents of Venetian cuisine blend with those of wines and aperitifs.
Your tour takes you to experience three taverns of Venice in the heart of the historical city center, with a glass of wine and a taste of the Venetian equivalent to the Spanish tapas, the cicchetti.
Price per person: € 50.00
Children under the age of 5: FREE