Experience Rome and Italy with GuidArt, our new and innovative audio guide system, yours to keep and add to as you continue your discovery of Italy! In Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish.
Info & Booking
Enjoy your vacation freedom even more – discover the treasures of Italy with GuidArt, the new audio guide player you won't have to give back!
Pick up your audio guide directly in the Rome city center. We'll provide you with the address on your confirmation voucher.
You can also purchase the home delivery version by clicking here.
Until yesterday, audio guides you rented had to be picked up in a place and returned at that same place. Now, with GuidArt, you can experience the same tours - and the player is yours to keep, at the same price!
Pick up your audio guide directly on Piazza della Repubblica in the Florence city center. We'll provide you with the address on your confirmation voucher.
GuidArt is an innovative and excellent multi-language audio guide (Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish), which allows you to visit and learn about the history, curiosities, and anecdotes of the places of your interest when and how you want.
Take a stroll with GuidArt, listening to two voices that will guide you through the heart of the city, in your preferred language. We'll give you a map where listening points are detailed. The GuidArt audio guide box also contains two high-quality pairs of earphones for the listening pleasure of up to two people.
In addition, you can download more itineraries for any destination among the tours on our portal.
Routes available for:
GuidArt Box contents:
- One audio guide with 1Gb memory preloaded in five European languages (including Dutch for the Florence itinerary)
- One AAA battery
- One map of the itinerary
- Two headsets for up to 2 persons
- One serial code to be used on our website to download and save your routes on your computer
- Instructions for use
If you wish, GuidArt may be converted into an MP3 audio player (downloading the Firmware “LETTORE AUDIO” from our portal) with advanced functions such as digital recorder, USB key data storage up to one gigabyte, as well as MP3 audio music player.
By downloading any destination itinerary among those proposed on our portal, you can continue using GuidArt audio guide.
How to use your GuidArt audio guide:
- Make sure the battery is inserted correctly, respecting its polarity.
- To switch the GuidArt on or off, keep the play button pressed for three seconds. Once switched on, GuidArt automatically positions on the language selection, offering 16 possible choices.
- Each choice contains the audio of the itinerary in one language. Moving the jog to the left or right scrolls through the choices and the relative numbers. Pressing the choice number when it appears on the display confirms the language selection for the itinerary. The choice numbers corresponding to the languages are listed beside the GuidArt image.
- If you want to change a previously selected language, keep the jog pressed until the device returns to the choice modality, at which point you can select a new language.
- Comment 00 describes device use and functionalities.
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to your reservation of the GuidArt audio guide, we can refund the full cost until time of pick-up. Once you have picked up the audio guide, we can only offer to replace malfunctioning audio-guides, no further refund is possible.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: One business day after submitting an order, you will receive an email with instructions for pickup (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
A stroll through the heart of the city. Two voices and a map to guide you to the discovery of works of art, history, legends and anecdotes. One and a half hours of audio to enjoy even with a friend!
- Piazza San Marco, centro piazza
- Il Campanile
- Basilica di San Marco (facciata)
- Basilica di San Marco (interno)
- Verso Palazzo Ducale (Porta della Carta)
- Piazzetta di San Marco
- Riva degli Schiavoni: Facciata Palazzo Ducale e Ponte della Paglia
- Chiesa di San Zaccaria
- Riva degli Schiavoni: Ponte e Chiesa della Pietà
- Riva degli Schiavoni: Ponte del Sepolcro
- Ca' di Dio
- Ponte dell'Arsenale
- Chiesa di San Martino di Castello
- Campo Bandiera e Moro o della Bragora
- San Giorgio degli Schiavoni
- Campo San Lorenzo
- Ponte dei Greci e Chiesa di San Giorgio dei Greci
- Da Ponte dei Greci a Campo San Provolo
- Da Campo San Provolo a Campo San Filippo e Giacomo
- Sa Campo San Filippo e Giacomo a Sant'Apollonia
- Da Sant'Apollonia verso Piazzetta dei Leoncini
- Piazzetta dei Leoncini
- Torre dell'Orologio
GuidArt Venice - Pick up in Venice
Take a stroll through the heart of the city. Up to two people can listen to the two voices leading you to discover works of art, history, legends, and anecdotes. You’ll also have a map to guide your steps.
- Saint Mark’s Square, center of the Piazza
- Bell Tower on Saint Mark’s Square (Campanile)
- Saint Mark’s Basilica (facade)
- Saint Mark’s Basilica (interior)
- Towards the Ducal Palace (Porta della Carta)
- Piazzetta di San Marco (the smaller square off of Saint Mark’s Square)
- Riva degli Schiavoni: Facade of the Ducal Palace and Ponte della Paglia
- Church of San Zaccaria
- Riva degli Schiavoni: Pietà Bridge and Church
- Riva degli Schiavoni: Ponte del Sepolcro (bridge)
- Ca’ di Dio
- Arsenale bridge
- Church of San Martino in Castello
- Campo (square) Bandiera e Moro, also known as the Campo della Bragora
- San Giorgio degli Schiavoni (schiavoni = slaves)
- Campo San Lorenzo
- Ponte dei Greci and church of San Giorgio dei Greci
- From the Greci bridge to Campo San Provolo
- From Campo San Provolo to Campo San Filippo e Giacomo
- From Campo San Filippo e Giacomo to the cloister of Sant’Apollonia
- From the cloister of Sant’Apollonia towards the Piazzetta dei Leoncini (the small square on the side of Saint Mark’s Basilica with the lion sculptures)
- Piazzetta dei Leoncini
- Clock Tower