Avoid getting stressed and reduce your travelling time with the Venice Airport Shuttle: noi queuing, no delays, a comfortable and quick service linking Venice with its airport at affordable prices for everybody.
Info & Booking
- Shared shuttle (collective transfer with other passengers, maximum 10 per boat) by airconditioned fast boats from the Marco Polo Airport to Venice city center or viceversa
- Available around each hour and a half, everyday
- Service includes transportation by fast boat from the pier at Venice airport to one of the 38 desembarkation/embarkation piers in Venice.
- Transfers can last from 20 to 45 minutes depending on the number of stops booked.
- The boats will stop at the pre-booked disembarkation piers in Venice (the closest at the Clients’ final destinations, along the outer border of the city or along the Grand Canal)
- Rate include 1 piece of luggage per person on board, any extra piece of luggage must be pay in cash directly on the spot to the boat driver (€ 2,50 per piece). Porterage is not included, distance between airterminal and pier is made on foot.
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge.
- Minimum 2 people.
- Transfers towards the city center: Clients must apply to our meeting desk (number 69) in the Arrival Hall with the confirmation voucher. Once all the passengers of the same time frame will be assembled, they will reach the dedicated pier (number 1) where they will find their boat. The boats will leave airport pier at the following indicative timetable: 09.15, 10.45, 12.15, 13.45, 15.15, 16.45, 18.15, 19.45 and 21.15
- Transfers towards the airport: Clients must be ready at the embarkation piers, at least 10 minutes before the meeting time (fixed from our office, normally 2½ hours before flight take-off). The boats can wait for a maximum of 5 minutes. Clients will receive a confirmation document by fax, the day before at their hotel concierge; the document will indicate the pier and the embarkation time. Departure services can be operated between h.06.00 AM and around h.06.00 PM.
- Reservation must be made until 2 business days before needed date.
- In case of extraordinary events at the Lagoon (Regatta, Vogalonga, etc) service can be modified. In case of fog or adverse weather, service will be carried out by boat until Piazzale Roma (Venice car terminal) and from there it will be resumed by car to the airport.
- After completing your reservation, please send us by email to [email protected] the details of your(s) flight and the name of your hotel.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the service. Further cancellations and no shows cannot be refunded. There will be no refund if you do not communicate change of flights details.
The shuttle service from Marco Polo Airport is your safe, easy, stress-free solution for reaching Venice.
At prices affordable for everyone, the Venice Airport Shuttle allows you to reduce your traveling time and spend your vacation in Venice - instead of waiting in line.
This service takes advantage of the accessibility of the city by sea, with a comfortable and punctual transfer by boat. The boats are all air-conditioned, with comfortable seats, and a maximum capacity of 10 people with their luggage.
The shuttle departs directly from the boarding pier number 1, 500 meters (about 10 minutes walking distance) from the arrivals terminal of Marco Polo Airport. The shuttle serves 38 piers in the lagoon, all of them close to the main sights, the Grand Canal, the Giudecca, and the Lido.
The shuttle departs from the Marco Polo Airport pier from 9:00am to 9:00pm each 90 minutes, and from the lagoon from 6:00 am to 6:00pm. The transfer can last from 20 to 45 minutes according to the number of stops reserved by the passengers.
- Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation we can refund the cost of unused tickets minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) up to 2 business days before the visit.
- No refund is possible for a cancellation less than 48 hours before the visit, and for no-shows.