Baroque dresses, perfume, wigs and masks: everything is ready for the night. The young Casanova, in the day dedicated to lovers, is ready to go out to drive one of his conquest crazy!
On board the Venetian Galleon, on the occasion of the double appointment of Valentine’s Day and Carnival, we propose you a masked party in which you can taste a appetizing buffet with some of the typical dishes of the Venetian tradition and continue the night with moments of fun up to the time of disembarkation.
A perfect occasion to celebrate the Valentine’s Day with your beloved or to spend an alternative evening with your friends while, even thanks to the magnificent scenery of Venice and of the islands of its lagoon, the starry sky and the timeless atmosphere of the galleon, you may will find love!
8pm Embarkation of guests in Venice – Museo Navale. Welcome aperitif while sailing in Saint Mark’s basin.
8:30pm Start buffet dinner while sailing to the north part of the lagoon: Murano, Burano,
Torcello, Sant’Erasmo, San Francesco del Deserto,...
10pm At the end of dinner, toast in front of Saint Mark’s square
1am Disembarkation of guests in Venice – Museo Navale
It is well-recommended to be dressed up
- The event will take place even in case of bad weather as the Galleon is equipped with a covering structure and heating.
- The boat is also accessible to the differently-abled.
- The embarkation time must be observed as the event is itinerant and it will not be possible to embark after that time. Please be punctual in order to avoid any misunderstandings or problems for the management and so as not to affect the success of the event. Non-participation in the event due to the late arrival of a client will not result in money being refunded.
- Please note that the dinner is a standing buffet with some seats and some tables in the prow and stern area that can not be booked or reserved, so that you can use theme freely during the evening.
- The organisation may cancel a client’s booking if he or she does not turn up at the embarkation point at the time set.
- The route may vary depending on environmental conditions, technical factors or other factors, at the unchallengeable judgment of the Captain.
- All passengers aboard the Galleon are covered by third party civil liability insurance, under current law.
- For cancellations up to 15 days before the dinner, 70% of the paid amount will be refunded.
- No money will be refunded for cancellations in the 15 days before the dinner.
- Annulment or force majeur: If the Galleon does not depart due to technical reasons like breakdowns, or the conditions of the weather or sea, or due to force majeure beyond the control of the Captain or the management (with the exclusion of the client), the company will offer the opportunity to book in the future or will refund the money received.
Valentine's Day with Casanova: Galleon Cruise Mask Party in Venice
Enjoy Carnival 2015 in a truly special way - sailing the Venetian lagoon on board the Venetian Galleon! Celebrate the double occasion of Valentine’s Day and Carnival with a masked party and a dinner buffet full of Venetian traditional delicacies.
“Spritz” (THE local Venetian aperitif) with savory snacks
Fried olives “all’ascolana” (filled with meat sauce)
Selection of sliced salami and cheeses with fresh vegetables and small bread rolls
(Parma ham, cured raw beef with arugula salad, "sopressa" - traditional Venetian salami, roasted pig, local cheeses, Grana Padano d.o.p.)
This menu includes red and white wines from the Veneto region and a selection of free drinks (water, coke, lemon soda, Prosecco and beer) during the entire event.
* Please note that the dinner will be a standing buffet, a few seats are available but cannot be reserved