Silvia will lead you through a Venice which is still untouched by tourism and will teach you what is and how you do a Travel Diary, in order to relate, according to your own more intimate sensibility, the meeting with a hidden, exclusive and secret Venice.
Perfect for: Adults in love with Venice eager to become “carnetists” (travel diary experts) and ready to transform their Venetian emotions into a beautiful, vivid and personal notebook.
Meeting place: Campo San Geremia on the stairs of
the Church in front of Palazzo Labia (Venice)
How we move: on foot
When: Fridays and Saturday, from 10:30am to 1pm
Languages: English and Italian
The price includes:
- animation by an Experiential Tourism Operator expert in the creation of a Carnet de Voyage (Travel Diary)
- walking tour along little known areas of Venice
- tasting of typical food and wine products at a traditional Venetian Bacaro
- laboratory on the realization of a personal "Travel Diary" takes
place along the entire route
The price does not include: Anything not specifically mentioned above
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- This story is suitable for adults from 25 years old on.
- Not recommended for those who are not used to or can not walk and stand for a long time.
- Please indicate any possible allergies or food intolerances.
Up to 30 days before the booked visit, 60% refund From 29 to 20 days before, 50% refund From 19 to 14 days before, 40% refund From 13 to 5 days before, 15% refund For cancellations less than 5 days before the booked visit and for no-shows, no refund will be granted.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, will be automatically confirmed if your preferred time is no longer available.
- Meeting with Silvia, who introduces the Travel Diary in Campo San Geremia on the stairs of the Church in front of Palazzo Labia
- On top of the Guglie bridge (Spiers bridge), with wide canal of Cannaregio on the background, Silvia tells about the necessity to make the Travel Diary
- In the heart of the "Ghetto", immersed in the local life of the Jewish community, the Notebook begins
- We continue to compose the notebook going through the three large characteristic canals of Cannaregio: many boats docked along the broad foundations and simple houses on the backstage, in which are inserted some large, solitary palaces: an enchanted and silent scenery.
- Crossing of the Grand Canal by boat - gondola
- Toast with local wine and tasting of “cicchetti” at an ancient bacaro