Convenient shuttle transfer service from the cruise ship port "Marittima" of Venice to hotels in Venice and its islands, available all day long, every day.
Info & Booking
Shared shuttle (collective transfer with other passengers) from the MARITTIMA cruise ship port of Venice to hotels in Venice, available May 1 through October 31.
Available departure times from port to Venice: 9:30 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am
Available departure times from Venice to the port: various runs between 11:30 am and 2:00 pm.
- The service is only available from and to ships moored in MARITTIMA cruise port, and is not available in San Basilio or 7 Martiri docks (please check with your cruise ship company about where their ships moor).
- Service includes transportation by motor boat with assistance, with some short stops during the journey.
- Assistant will leave clients NOT at hotel but at the closest pier, located no farther than 100/300 meters from the hotel. (Please find the stops in the DETAILS section.)
- 1 bag per person included: if clients bring extra luggage, they will need to cover any additional costs incurred in transferring the extra luggage. Porterage is not included.
Transfers towards the hotel: Our assistant will wait for up to 5 minutes after the established time at the meeting point, which is the Desk Venezia Taxi, at the corner between Terminal 103 and 107, at the Marittima cruise port. Maximum waiting time for passengers will be 5 minutes.
Transfers towards the cruise ship port: You will be picked up by our boat at the appointed pier closest to your hotel. Clients must be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the fixed time. Maximum waiting time for passengers will be 5 minutes. Clients will board a motor boat and be taken to the port (check in is NOT included). Pick up times will be determined by the boat office office based on the time of ship’s departure. You will receive faxes or emails at the concierge of your hotel on the day before (Friday if on the weekend) with pre-set timetables.
- Reservation can be made until 2 business days before needed date.
- Clients must show up at the meeting point with their voucher.
- Includes services of assistance and transportation during the whole transfer.
- After completing your reservation, please send us an email to [email protected] with the name of your ship and the name of your hotel.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the service. Further cancellations and no-shows cannot be refunded.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, will be automatically confirmed if your preferred time is no longer available.
Reach your Venice hotel without stress – take the shuttle transfer. A comfortable motor boat will take you and other passengers to your Venice hotel, directly from the Cruise Ship Terminal "Marittima". This way, you won't have to carry your suitcase across bridges, onto the boat bus (vaporetto), or along little streets – and you can enjoy the beauty of Venice from the moment you step off your cruise ship.
Venice Cruise Ship Port to Hotel Shuttle Service | Weekend in Italy
List of stops with the nearest hotels:
Sabbioni: Principe, Continental, Amadeus, Bellini, Belle Epoque, Universo & Nord, Abbazia, Zecchini, Spagna
Carlton: Carlton, Capri, Canal, Antiche Figure, Gardena, Sofitel
P.le Roma /Cassa di Risparmio: Arlecchino, Olimpia
Hotels Ca’ Sagredo, Foscari, Gritti: at hotel
S.S. Apostoli: Giorgione, Palazzo Rosa, Casa Fornaretto, Antico Doge, Mignon, Ca’ d’Oro, Apostoli Palace
Rialto Carbon: Graspo de Ua, Palace Bonvecchiati, Bonvecchiati, Palazzo la Scala, Commedia, Alcione, La Valigia, Bella Venezia, Rialto, Al Gazzettino, Residenza Casa S. Marco, Da Bruno, Malibran, Canaletto, Locanda Orseolo, Leon d’Oro, Casa Cosmo
Rialto Riva del Vin: Locanda Ovidius, Sturion, Marconi
S. Marco – Todaro: Cavalletto, Ambassador Tre Rose, Luna Baglioni, Monaco, Palazzo Selvadego, S.Marco Palace, Best Western S.Marco, Royal S. Marco, San Gallo, Dona Palace, Angelo, Relais Piazza S.Marco, Concordia, Panada, Diana, Montecarlo, Torre dell’Orologio, Città di Milano, Splendid, Saturnia, Europa, Bauer, Bauer il Palazzo, Violino d’Oro, Anastasia, S. Moisè, Do Pozzi, Firenze, Fenice Des Artistes, Torino, Kette, Lisbona, Casanova, Opera, Locanda Remedio
Calle Dose: Duodo, Bel Sito, Ala, Locanda Barbarigo
Monumento: Fontana, Ca’ Priuli, Metropole, Castello, Casa Kirsch, Casa Verardo, Liassidi, Antigo Trovatore, Commercio e Pellegrino, Lux, Londra Palace, Savoia & Jolanda, Pensione Widman, Villa Igea, Danieli, Locanda Vivaldi, A Tribute to Music, Bisanzio, Colombina, Ca’ dei Conti
Ca’ di Dio: Gabrielli, Ca’ Valeri
Lido SME: hotels on the Lido
Hilton Molino Stucky pier: Hotels on the Giudecca
Please note: All the hotel guests whose meeting point is “San Marco” refer to S. Marco – Todaro.
- Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation we can refund the cost of unused tickets minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) up to 2 business days before the visit.
- No refund is possible for a cancellation less than 48 hours before the visit, and for no-shows.