Discover the treasures of the city of Verona with this two and a half hour walking tour of the historical city center!
Availability: all year.
Starting point: Veronality Offices-Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi n. 14B.
Start time: daily at 10:00 am
Available languages: English
Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes
The tour includes
- Guided tour
The tour excludes
- Entrance fee to the Arena di Verona
- Anything not specified under "the tour includes"
- Please come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time indicated. At the starting point of the tour, you will meet a staff member who will check your voucher and give you directions to the booked tour.
- The tour is collective, and other participants who have booked the tour may be participating.
- In case of rain, the tour may be suspended. The decision is at the discretion of the guide; There are no refunds in case of dissent from what is established by the guide.
Please note that the confirmation voucher must be printed (hard copy) and presented at the time of the visit.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure that may prevent the tour already purchased to run regularly (e. g., acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures, serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge of the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute), the tour might be cancelled.The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible and will be asked to choose between postponing the tour to the first date available or getting a prompt refund of the price paid for the tour.
Verona Walking Tour | Weekend in Italy
Your guide will expect you at the meeting point, ready to accompany you on your journey through Verona, a fascinating guided tour that will visit sights of the historical city center such as Piazza Bra and the Arena, Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza dei Signori, the Roman Theatre, Castelvecchio. The many bridges over the Adige, churches and monuments are interspersed with historic cafes, stores, and traditional craft shops that enliven modern Verona and represent a key aspect of its contemporary face. This guided tour through the historical center of Verona takes about 2 hours and includes the main sights of the beautiful city of Verona.
- There is no refund in case of no-show at the start of the tour at the time and meeting point indicated on the voucher.
- In exceptional cases and/or for reasons of force majeure which would not allow the smooth running of the service previously purchased (such as natural disasters, strikes, closures, serious unforeseen or exceptional health issues of the person responsible for providing the service in such a way that it is not possible to find replacements, etc.), the tour could be cancelled. The client will receive a notification with the most advance possible and will have the opportunity to choose whether to move the tour to the first available date or obtain a timely refund of the price paid for the same.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.