Need a plan for a Sunday in the Veneto countryside? Here is the perfect idea: a guided tour through the elegant baroque Villa Tiepolo Passi, followed by a sumptuous Sunday brunch at the villa restaurant!
Brunch is an eclectic menu prepared by our chef who expertly mixes tradition and innovation. The menu changes every week, according to the seasons and the availability of the freshest ingredients. Menu details in the “DETAILS” section below.
The guided tour covers:
- the central part of the Villa (ground floor and first floor)
- Italian garden and romantic park
- Historical Stables
- from March to November: every Sunday
- from December to February: Sundays upon request and subject to availability
Times: Guided visit at 11:00 am (and 3:30 pm from March to November)
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes.
Brunch: from 11:30 am onwards
Languages (for the visit): Italian, English and Spanish
Reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- For cancellations from booking to 4 days before the day of the visit, cancellation penalty is 30% of the total amount
- No refunds for cancellations less than 4 days before the booked visit.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
Villa Tiepolo Passi: Discovering Villa Life - Sunday Guided Tour & Brunch | Weekend in Italy
The guided tour of Villa Tiepolo Passi near Venice meanders through the central part of the Baroque Venetian style villa decorated with paintings by Frigimelica and important frescoes by Antonio Cerva “il Bolognese” (1675). Outside, in the front of the building, a generous, spectacular perspective awaits you, along with the elegant Italian garden with fountain, fish pond and statues by Torretto completed by his student, Antonio Canova. The tour continues through the romantic park with hillocks, caves and ancient trees to the estate chapel (1774) with frescoes by Giambattista Canal, Canaletto's nephew. The tour ends at the beautiful and famous historical stables.
Brunch is an eclectic menu prepared by our chef who expertly mixes tradition and innovation. The menu changes every week, according to the seasons and the availability of the freshest ingredients:
- Getting started: our chef’s special “fritolino”
- The coffee bar: coffee and tea, fruit juices, preserves made from our own fruits, butter, brioches and cookies from the Villa, quince paste
- A rich buffet of raw and cooked vegetables, pies, pasta and cereal and our homemade bread and focaccia, a selection of eggs of your choice served with pancakes, bacon, and maple syrup, “carpaccio” or “ossocollo” of Treviso (meat specialties), “formagella” of the Marche region (cheese)
- The Villa desserts change every Sunday and range anywhere from apple fritters to sorbet (lemon, figs, pear, water melon), from fruit tarts to ciambella pastry with cream
- And for those who want something in addition there are specials!
Spring water at 13° (from our own spring), also with mint leaves or lemon
Not included in the price: wine (wines of the Piave Valley), beers, sodas and sparkling water.
For cancellations from booking to 4 days before the day of the visit, cancellation penalty is 30% of the total amount No refunds for cancellations less than 4 days before the booked visit.