Looking for an easy and yet complete introduction to Florence? This walking tour is the perfect choice! Discover just why Florence is on everyone's travel wish list. Enjoy your rendezvous with this fascinating city, experience the colorful background and context of its place in history – and why it is the birthplace of the Renaissance.
From November to March:
English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday at 1:45 pm
Italian: only on Saturday at 1:45 pm
From April to October:
English, French, Spanish, and German: from Tuesday to Sunday at 1:45 pm
Portuguese: on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 1:45 pm
Italian: Saturday (except July and August) at 1:45 pm
Duration: 1.5 hours
Meeting Point: in front of Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off Piazza della Repubblica, 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
Tour price includes:
Guide, admission and reservation fees.
Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants.
IMPORTANT: Your booking will be confirmed as soon as the minimum number of 4 participants has been reached. Nevertheless, in order to hold your place, you need to have paid for the tour. As soon as the tour has been confirmed you will be sent a voucher, which you need to show at the meeting point. Should the tour not reach the minimum number of participants and therefore be cancelled, you will receive a full reimbursement for this tour.
- All client cancellations must arrive up to 8 days before the date of the tour to be reimbursed free of charge.
- If you cancel 8 to 2 days before the date,10% of the fee will have to be paid.
- From two days prior to the course beginning, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- Clients arriving late will not be reimbursed for the missed tour, nor will a client be reimbursed who is separated from the group during the tour or who does not complete the tour.
- In case of cancellation of a tour by the tour operator for reasons of force majeure, clients will only be reimbursed for the amount paid for the tour. The tour operator is not responsible for any additional costs in connection with the reimbursement.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Ever wonder why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance? Discover facts and secrets of over 2,000 years of Florentine history - from the city’s Roman origins to the interior of a 15th century palazzo, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the architectural marvel of Brunelleschi’s Dome of the Cathedral guarded by the golden “Gates of Paradise” of the Baptistery. Enjoy your rendezvous with this fascinating city, learn to understand and appreciate the fascinating background and context of its place in history.
Price per person: € 20.00