Experience an insider’s Florence: Mondays in Florence are a special time. Take advantage of the fact that major museums are closed on Monday to explore the gems of the city. Discover the city’s best loved treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio (city hall palace), the squares, the monuments, the Ponte Vecchio bridge.
- When: Mondays, from April to October
- Time: 1:45 pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting Point: on the Piazza della Repubblica in front of the Hard Rock Café. Please Note: Participants are requested to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of all tours.
- Tour price includes: guide, tickets, and booking fee.
- Language: English, German, French or Spanish.
IMPORTANT: Your booking will be confirmed as soon as the minimum number of 4 participants has been reached. Nevertheless, in order to hold your place, you need to have paid for the tour. As soon as the tour has been confirmed you will be sent a voucher, which you need to show at the meeting point. Should the tour not reach the minimum number of participants and therefore be cancelled, you will receive a full reimbursement for this tour.
- All client cancellations must arrive up to 8 days before the date of the tour to be reimbursed free of charge.
- If you cancel 8 to 2 days before the date,10% of the fee will have to be paid.
- From two days prior to the course beginning, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- Clients arriving late will not be reimbursed for the missed tour, nor will a client be reimbursed who is separated from the group during the tour or who does not complete the tour.
- In case of cancellation of a tour by the tour operator for reasons of force majeure, clients will only be reimbursed for the amount paid for the tour. The tour operator is not responsible for any additional costs in connection with the reimbursement.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Join our “Monday Afternoons in Florence Tour” and experience an insider’s Florence!
Discover the city’s best loved treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio (city hall palace), the squares, the monuments, the Ponte Vecchio bridge. Explore the town center from an extraordinary perspective with this excellent and complete introductory (and guaranteed) tour – dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history.
The tour takes you then to visit Palazzo Vecchio (city hall palace), symbol of the political life in Florence. The guided visit includes the spectacular Salone dei Cinquecento designed by Giorgio Vasari for the Grand Duke Cosimo I, the rooms dedicated to the Medici Pope Leo X, the famous room of the Elements, the apartment of Eleonora, and the numerous areas decorated with masterpieces of celebrated artists of the Renaissance, such as Michelangelo, Donatello, and Verrocchio.
Price per person: € 46.00