Enjoy this entertaining and smart walking tour through Florence's historical center. The Florence Walk & Talk Tour is your perfect introduction to what is one of the most important and charming cities in the world. Not only will you see many of Florence's celebrated sights – you'll also get a taste of the delicious Tuscan cuisine and wine. A fun tour at a great price!
The Florence Walk & Talk Tour is available year-round:
March to October - every morning at 10.00 am
November to February - Monday to Saturday at 10:00 am
- Piazza della Signoria/Palazzo Vecchio
- Baptistery with its "Gates of Paradise"
- Giotto’s free-standing bell tower
- Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Santa Trinità
- Orsanmichele Church
- Ponte Vecchio Bridge
- Vasari Corridor
- Oltrarno district
Meeting Point: at the Florencetown Office in the Florence city center, only minutes away from the Piazza della Signoria, 15 minutes before start of the tour.
Duration: about 2 hours and a half
Group size: maximum 20 people
Language: The tour is available in English only
Tour price includes:
- Walking tour (2,5 hours)
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Gelato (Italian ice cream) (or espresso/cappuccino in Winter)
- Florence City Guide Book
The tour runs rain or shine.
- There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing at least eight (8) days prior to the booked excursion date.
- For cancellations between eight and two days prior to the excursion, 10% of the fare will have to be paid; from two days prior to the excursion departure, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
Please note that any cancellation must be communicated to Weekend a Firenze Srl.
Save time ordering: Add all the museum tickets you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Be entertained by some tantalizing gossip about Michelangelo, discover what Leonardo had in mind to revolutionize the town, and hear about astounding events that shocked the Florentines.
The Florence Walk & Talk Tour gives you a taste of one of the most important and charming cities in the world, declared world heritage site by the UNESCO in 1982. Walk through the amazing center of Florence and discover its unique secular heritage and breathtaking beauty with an expert and fun tour guide.
Explore Florence's historic and architectural evolution from the Roman foundation through medieval times and the glorious Renaissance period up to modern time Florence. Stop for a surprise tasting and learn about the Tuscan culinary landscape and wine traditions.
Your guide will take you to some of the most important spots that inspired the greatest minds and artists.
During this walk, you will see Piazza della Signoria with the Palazzo Vecchio town hall, the Duomo, the Baptistery with its Gates of Paradise, Giotto’s free standing bell tower, the architectural marvel of Brunelleschi’s Dome, Santa Trinità and Orsanmichele Church, the Ponte Vecchio Bridge and the secret Vasari Corridor, as well as famous shopping streets and the Oltrarno district, home to a myriad of artisanal workshops.
Price per person: € 25.00