The Italians are famous for their child-friendliness, and the Florentines are no exception! Florence is an excellent place to travel with your entire family. Follow your professional guide on this 3 hour family walking tour, and let your children experience the beauty and history of Florence in a fun and educational way.
- 3 hour walking tour for families, child-friendly for ages 3 to 11
- Throughout the tour, you will be guided by your personal licensed history guide
- Private guide in English or Italian
- Maximum number of participants per group: 8
- Pick up at your hotel included
- Admission to indicated museums is included in tour price
- Price also includes art materials and colored crayons for drawing, and gelato
- There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing at least eight (8) days prior to the booked excursion date.
- For cancellations between eight and two days prior to the course, 10% of the fee will have to be paid; from two days prior to the course beginning, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of beginning at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Your 3 hour family walking tour begins with a visit to Palazzo Vecchio in the heart of the city, where puppets and toys will bring tales of Florentine history to life.
Next, your child will be shown the best of Italian ice cream making, and then have their own!
After this sweet interlude, your guide will take you to the wood-workshop of a toymaker. The artisan will show your child and you how the wooden Pinocchio figure is made, while telling Carlo Collodi's story of the marionette who dreamed of being a boy – and came to life...
Time to get creative – your guide will hand out art materials to draw and color, whilst sharing more stories about Florence.
Leonardo da Vinci's boundless genius has always attracted children and grownups alike. Your next stop will be the Museo Leonardiano – the Leonardo Da Vinci Museum, where your child will explore the artist’s great works in an interactive way.
The final treat of the tour will be a horse and carriage ride on the old-fashioned La Giostra (merry-go-round).
€ 395.00 per group from 1 to 4 people
€ 435.00 per group from 5 to 8 people
Prices include pick up at your hotel, guided tour, admissions, art materials and colored crayons for drawing, gelato.