Discover the magic of Florence during the morning hours!
Your itinerary first takes you to the Piazzale Michelangelo with its breathtaking view of the the city, followed by a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery with masterworks such as the David by Michelangelo. An outdoor guided tour to the Cathedral complex completes your experience.
- Guided tour of Piazzale Michelangelo
- Guided tour of the Accademia Gallery (tickets and reservations are included)
- Guided tour of the Cathedral complex (tickets and reservations are included)
Please Note: We offer pickup at your downtown Florence hotel/location. Drop-off point is just outside Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence.
Tour is available year-round with the exception of December 25 and January 1 at 9:00 am.
Duration: 3 hours
- English and Spanish: tour is always guaranteed
- Other languages: minimum number of 6 participants required.
Multilingual Tour: Explanations in a maximum of 2 languages available in the bus and inside the museums.
Please Note: If the number of participants is less than 8 persons, we reserve the right to offer the tour with a driver who gives the explanations instead of a guide. The rest of the tour will remain unchanged.
The tour includes places of worship: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. We recommend comfortable shoes.
In case of force majeure (road conditions, strikes, delays, changes to opening hours or other), the tour operator can make changes to the tour at any time or replace it with an alternative service of the same category. In this case the price will not be subject to change and will be presented and communicated in advance before departure.
If, regardless of the reservations, there is a delay for the ticket pickup at museums in the period of greatest influx of tourists or if the cathedral is closed for religious services, the Tour Operator and its staff are not responsible.
The Tour Operator Ciao Florence Tours and Travel and its staff are not responsible for delays at the museums or extraordinary cathedral closings.
- Cancellation of reservations must be received at least one (1) business day in advance in order to avoid sanctions.
- If the tour operator cancels the tour for any reason, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the amount paid.
- There are no refunds for customers who do not show up on time at the meeting point for the start of the tour, clients who lose contact with the guide, or clients who do not complete the excursion.
- Any customer complaint must be communicated within 10 business days after the tour.
Save time ordering! Add all the museum tickets you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request. Before placing your reservation, please read the ordering information carefully.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Your tour begins with discovering Florence from a panoramic point of view considered one of the most beautiful and romantic in the World - the Piazzale Michelangelo. From here you can see the glory of Florence with its historic buildings, the gentle curve of the Arno river, and the green hills of the Tuscan countryside.
Your tour will continue with a drive downhill into the heart of Florence. Your guide will introduce you to some of the treasures of the Accademia Gallery - the original version of the David by Michelangelo, the unfinished I Prigioni, as well as hisSan Matteo, the Pietà di Palestrina and other masterpieces.
Your tour will proceed through the historical streets of Florence to the Duomo. Here, your guide will introduce you to the building complex - Giotto’s bell tower, the Baptistry with its magnificent gilded bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso. Your morning tour will conclude with a visit of the Cathedral (or Duomo) with its beautiful mosaics.
Price per Person: € 55.00
- Children under two years travel for free sitting next to a parent, and should not be considered when booking.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years have a discount of 50%. Please present a valid ID to verify the age of the child.
- PLEASE NOTE: The booking system only accepts reservations for tours at full price. If you have children between 2 and 12 years, please book them as adults and send us an email after completing the order to get a refund of the difference.