Spend an afternoon getting an overview of the city of Florence and its main treasures! Your afternoon tour of Florence includes a panoramic visit to the hilltown Fiesole, the exteriors of Santa Croce and Palazzo Vecchio, and a guided tour through the Uffizi Gallery.
- Visit of Fiesole
- Walking tour from Santa Croce Church to Piazza della Signoria (Palazzo Vecchio)
- Guided visit of the Uffizi Gallery (tickets and reservation are included)
- Pick up at the hotel on request – no drop off at the hotel
Tour is available year-round from Tuesday to Sunday with the exception of December 25 and January 1 at 2:30pm.
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes.
- English and Spanish: tour is always guaranteed
- Any other language: minimum number of 6 participants required.
- Multilingual Tour: Explanations in a maximum of 2 languages available in the bus and inside the museums.
Please Note: If the number of participants is less than 8 persons, we reserve the right to offer the tour with a driver who gives the explanations instead of a guide. The rest of the tour will remain unchanged.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The tour includes places of worship: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. We recommend comfortable shoes.
- In case of force majeure (road conditions, strikes, delays, changes to opening hours or other), the tour operator can make changes to the tour at any time or replace it with an alternative service of the same category. In this case the price will not be subject to change and will be presented and communicated in advance before departure.
- The Tour Operator Ciao Florence Tours and Travel and its staff are not responsible for delays at the museums or extraordinary cathedral closings.
- Cancellation of reservations must be received at least one (1) business day in advance in order to avoid sanctions.
- If the tour operator cancels the tour for any reason, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the amount paid.
- There are no refunds for customers who do not show up on time at the meeting point for the start of the tour, clients who lose contact with the guide, or clients who do not complete the excursion.
- Any customer complaint must be communicated within 10 business days after the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Your afternoon guided tour will begin with a short trip across the beautiful green hills of Florence to the picturesque village of Fiesole. This charming hillside town of Etruscan-Roman origins offers stunning views over Florence and the Arno Valley.
Heading back to the city, your itinerary will follow the famous Lungarni (streets along the Arno River) all the way into Florence's center and to the Basilica di Santa Croce. Known as the “Pantheon” of Florence, this church contains the masterpieces of the main artists that determined the late Medieval and Renaissance identity of Florence.
Your walking tour will continue to Piazza Signoria, heart of the social life of the city. You guide will introduce you to the architecture of Palazzo Vecchio and the famous statues of Loggia de' Lanzi.
Your tour will culminate inside the Uffizi Gallery. You'll skip past the lines right into this cultural treasure, to see the magnificent paintings of Leonardo, Giotto, Michelangelo, Botticelli and Raphael. After your guided tour is over, you can stay as long as you please and enjoy the art, the architecture, and the views.
Price per Person: € 67.00
- Children under two years travel for free sitting next to a parent, and should not be considered when booking.
- Children aged 2 to 12 years have a discount of 50%. Please present a valid ID to verify the age of the child. The booking system only accepts reservations for tours at full price. If you have children between 2 and 12 years, please book them as adults and send us an email after completing the order to get a refund of the difference.