See Florence from a different point of view – come on board of this “Florentine Gondola” for a romantic outing right before dinner. Experience the “Cradle of the Renaissance” cradled by the river Arno!
When: every day, from May 1 to September 30
Departure Times: 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm
Duration: approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes
Meeting Point: Florencetown Office (Via de’ Lamberti, 1 in downtown Florence), 15 minutes before departure
Maximum group size: 25 people
Tour price includes:
- Guided walk of the city center to the dock (approx. 30 minutes)
- English-speaking history guide
- Prosecco Wine "aperitivo"
- Mini Cruise on the Arno River (approx. 1 hour) on vintage "barchetto" boat conducted by a "renaiolo"
Please note: Tour may be canceled by tour operator in case of rain, in which case it will be rescheduled on the first available date, or refunded.
- For cancellations communicated in writing at least eight (8) days prior to the booked date, we will refund the full fee.
- For cancellations between eight and two days prior to the excursion, 10% of the fee will have to be paid.
- From two days prior to the excursion departure, no refund will be granted.
- No refund will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established. Similarly, no refund will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
- In case of cancellation of a tour by the tour operator for reasons of force majeure, clients will only be reimbursed for the amount paid for the tour. Tour operator is not responsible for any additional costs in connection with the reimbursement.
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Your guide will introduce you to the river Arno with its secrets, its history, and the beautiful Palazzi visible from the water. Your boat will pass in front of the Uffizi Gallery, home of many artistic historical treasures. Not many Florence visitors get the opportunity to cross under the unique Ponte Vecchio bridge! As you glide under this symbol of Florence, you'll find out more about the mysterious Vasari Corridor. You'll also discover the elegant Santa Trinità bridge – the world's oldest elliptic arch bridge, built during the Renaissance – as well as the sumptuous facade and terraces of the Baroque Palazzo Corsini.
Sit back and enjoy your knowledgeable guide's explanations, which may well include a few colorful local stories. Safe and enjoyable, your boat tour is powered by the "renaioli" with their long-reaching oars, a true Florentine tradition. Your mini cruise lasts about one hour, during which you will experience the splendor of this special city from the relaxed comfort of a gondola-style wooden boat.
Price per person: € 39.00