Discover the cradle of the Renaissance in a fun and effective way – by biking through it! This unique biking tour is the perfect way to make friends with Florence in a pleasant, easy, and relaxing way. Enjoy a safe and easy ride through the narrow streets of Florence's city center. You'll see the famous monuments and get to know some lesser known spots to admire Florence from your saddle - and save your feet!
- March to April, and October at 10am and 3pm
- May to September at 10am, 3pm and 6pm
- November at 10am
- Meeting Point: 15 minutes before start of tour at the Florencetown Office, Via de’ Lamberti 1, in central Florence
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Number of participants: minimum 1, maximum 15
- Tour available in English only
- Tour runs rain or shine. In case of heavy rain, the biking will be replaced with walking instead.
Tour price includes:
- Florence City GuideBook
- Bicycle use
- Guided bike tour of Florence (2 and a half hours)
- English speaking Licensed guide
- Gelato (Italian ice cream)
- Earphones for groups over 10 pax
- Water Bottle
- For cancellations communicated in writing at least eight days prior to the booked date, we will refund the full fee.
- Between eight and two days prior to the excursion, 10% of the fee will have to be paid.
- From two days prior to the excursion departure, no refund will be granted.
- No refund will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established. Similarly, no refund will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Discover the cradle of the Renaissance in a fun and effective way – by biking through it! Your tour will start right in the center of town, at the offices of Florencetown on Via Lamberti at the corner with Via Calzaiuoli.
This unique biking tour is the perfect way to make friends with Florence in a pleasant, easy, and relaxing way. As you listen to your licensed tour guide through your headphones, you'll enjoy riding through the narrow streets of Florence's city center. You'll see the famous monuments and get to know some lesser known spots to admire Florence from. Your tour will take you to Santa Maria Novella, the Oltrarno district with its artisans workshops, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, the Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the medieval district, the Duomo, and the Piazza della Repubblica.
Together with your small group of fellow bike riders, you'll enjoy some relaxing stops, as well as a delicious gelato or coffee in the Oltrarno district.
Price per person: € 35.00