Hop on and off as many times as you want and admire the city from another point of view, from the red City Sightseeing bus. Enjoy total comfort as well as the unforgettable landscape and city views Livorno offers. Listen to sightseeing commentaries in 5 languages. City Sightseeing Italy beautiful Livorno line will show you the major points of interest, from the Venice district to the Natural History Museum to the Montenero Sanctuary where you can take the free funicular into the heart of the fabulous monastery of Montenero.
- tickets are valid 24 hours
- wheelchair accessible
period: April to October
duration: 60 minutes
- every 60 minutes (according to the season)
- first bus: 10:00am
- last bus: 3:00pm
- (times are subject to change)
commentary in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish
- Canal tours boat terminal
- Venezia District
- Livorno Aquarium
- Baracchina Rossa - Art Nouveau jewels
- Santuario di Montenero: historic-religious city center
- Giovanni Fattori Museum
- Museum of Natural History of the Mediterranean (Museo di Storia Naturale del Mediterraneo)
- Birthplace of Amedeo Modigliani
- Covered Central Market
- New fortress (Fortezza Nuova) – public park
- Once your reservation is confirmed, a 15% refund is possible until 1 business day before your visit.
- For cancellations less than 24 hours before your tour and no shows, the ticket price cannot be refunded.
City Sightseeing Livorno 24 hours | WEEKENDinITALY
Ride our famous red open-top double decker bus through beautiful Livorno! Our unbeatable hop-on hop-off formula allows you to get on and off as many times as you want, making for a fun sightseeing experience. Enjoy learning about the historically and architectonically fascinating port city of Livorno with the recorded commentary available in 5 languages aboard the buses. The bus line takes you from the canals of the Venice district (Venezia Nuova) to the Museum of Natural History to the Montenero stop, where you can take the free funicular up the hill to the hilltop sanctuary of Montenero.