- English language guide and driver
- Departure from your accomodation in Florence or Chianti.
- If you are a small party, then this is the tour for you...you own guide all over Tuscany!
- Includes car and driver, guided tour of Siena, visit to castle, lunch and wine tasting.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Cancellation policy: There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing to the organization at least eight days prior to the booked excursion date. Between eight and two days prior to the excursion, 10% of the fare will have to be paid; from two days prior to the excursion departure, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
Siena and Chianti
Your driver will pick you from your accommodation with your private Mercedes car in the morning. Sit back and enjoy the scenic drive as we take you from Florence (or your location) to beautiful medieval Siena.
In Siena your guide will meet you for a private tour of the city. Discover the history and interesting facts about some of the attractions of this unique city: the Piazza del Campo (where the famous Palio horse race takes place every summer), the famous Torre del Mangia, the Palazzo Pubblico and the stunning cathedral, one of the most beautiful churches of Christianity.
After visiting the treasures of Siena, we will head out of town towards the Chianti region. Enjoy the beautiful drive through the magic scenery of the area, home of some the most famous Italian wines.
We will stop at a traditional local wine producer for a guided tour of the estate, the cellars and vineyards. An expert will introduce you to the story of the estate, the wines, viticulture, and wine making traditions of Tuscany. Your visit will conclude with a taste of the local wines.
On the way back to Florence, we will stop at several locations, discovering the hidden piazzas and picturesque architecture in small towns, passing by Radda, Greve, and Montefioralle.