- Included: Bus, Tour Escort, Local guide in Pisa, Entrance fee to the Leaning Tower and the Cathedral, pick up at the hotel on request; not Drop Off at the hotel
- Available all year long:
- November to March: 8:30am, on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- April to October: 8:30am every day
- Duration 5 hours
- Pick up at hotel (downtown Florence, no drop-off)
- Tour are always guaranteed in English, Spanish, French and German
- Multilingual tour: guide can make the explanation in maximum 2 languages in the bus and inside the museums.
- Note: If the number of participants is less than 8 persons, we reserve the right to make the tour with the assistance of a Speaking-driver instead of a guide; the rest of the tour will remain unchanged
- WARNING: The tour includes places of worship: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. We recommend comfortable shoes.
In case of force majeure (road conditions, strikes, delays, changes to opening hours or other problems), the tour operator can make changes to the tour at any time or replace it with an alternative service of the same category. In this case the price will not be subject to change and will be presented and communicated in advance before departure. When, regardless of the reservations, in the period of greatest influx of tourists, there is a delay for the ticket pick up at museums or when the cathedral was closed for religious services, the Tour Operator and its staff are not responsible.
Excursion to Pisa with Entrance to the Leaning Tower
Pisa is a must - one of the best known and studied cities in the world, it is not only the home of quite possibly the most famous tower in the world, the Leaning Tower, but is also the birthplace of Galileo Galilei. The ancient seafaring republic Pisa, which grew along the life-giving axis of the Arno river boasts many fascinating architectural gems.
Your tour will start with a walk along the medieval walls up to the entrance gate, the Porta Santa Maria. Enjoy the extraordinary view of this unique panorama of the Piazza dei Miracoli with its imposing and beautiful marble architecture.
The walled, partly grassed area is regarded as one of the main centers for medieval art in the world and was declared UNESCO world heritage site in 1987. It is is dominated by four great religious edifices: the Duomo (Cathedral), the Baptistery, the Camposanto building, and the Leaning Campanile (Bell Tower).
Lead by our professional guide, you’ll discover the precious interiors of the Baptistery and of the Cathedral with its special “acoustic exhibition.”
Following the visit of these monuments, you will have the opportunity to admire the extremely popular Leaning Tower, and learn about the secrets that made it so famous.
Your next stop is the Camposanto, the Monumental Graveyard, with paintings, sculptures, and sepulchral monuments of several famous Pisan personalities.
Before heading back to Florence you will have free time to enjoy a delicious gelato ice cream and take more impressive pictures of this memorable place!
In order to avoid sanctions, cancellation of reservations must be received at least one business day in advance. When, for whatever reason, the tour operator cancels the tour, the customer is entitled to a full refund of amount paid. There are no refunds for customers who does not show up at the meeting point on time for the start of the tour, and clients who lose contact with the guide or do not complete the excursion. Any customer complaint must be communicated within 10 business days after the tour.