- Included: Visit of Fiesole, Walking tour from Santa Croce Church to Piazza della Signoria, guided visit of the Uffizi Gallery (tickets and reservation are included as well) - Pick up at the hotel on request; not Drop Off at the hotel
- Available all year round, from Tuesday to Sunday at 14:30, 3 hours and 30 minutes long. Tours are not available on December 25th and January 1st.
- Pick up at hotel (downtown Florence, no drop-off)
- Tour are always guaranteed in English and Spanish; for any other language, a minimum number of 6 people is needed to confirm the language
- Multilingual tour: guide can make the explanation in maximum 2 languages in the bus and inside the museums.
- Note: If the number of participants is less than 8 persons, we reserve the right to make the tour with the assistance of a Speaking-driver instead of a guide; the rest of the tour will remain unchanged
- WARNING: The tour includes places of worship: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. We recommend comfortable shoes.
In case of force majeure (road conditions, strikes, delays, changes to opening hours or other problems), the tour operator can make changes to the tour at any time or replace it with an alternative service of the same category. In this case the price will not be subject to change and will be presented and communicated in advance before departure. When, regardless of the reservations, in the period of greatest influx of tourists, there is a delay for the ticket pick up at museums or when the cathedral was closed for religious services, the Tour Operator and its staff are not responsible.
in order to avoid sanctions, cancellation of reservations must be received at least one business day in advance. When, for whatever reason, the tour operator cancels the tour, the customer is entitled to a full refund of amount paid. There are no refunds for customers who does not show up at the meeting point on time for the start of the tour, and clients who lose contact with the guide or do not complete the excursion. Any customer complaint must be communicated within 10 business days after the tour.
Florence Afternoon Tour with Uffizi Tickets Reservation
Your afternoon guided tour will begin with a short trip across the beautiful green hills of Florence to the picturesque village of Fiesole. This charming hillside town of Etruscan-Roman origins offers stunning views over Florence and the Arno Valley.
Heading back to the city, your itinerary will follow the famous Lungarni (streets along the Arno River) all the way into Florence's center and to the Basilica di Santa Croce. Known as the “Pantheon” of Florence, this church contains the masterpieces of the main artists that determined the late Medieval and Renaissance identity of Florence.
Your walking tour will continue to Piazza Signoria, heart of the social life of the city. You guide will introduce you to the architecture of Palazzo Vecchio and the famous statues of Loggia de' Lanzi.
Your tour will culminate inside the Uffizi Gallery. You'll skip past the lines right into this cultural treasure, to see the magnificent paintings of Leonardo, Giotto, Michelangelo, Botticelli and Raphael. After your guided tour is over, you can stay as long as you please and enjoy the art, the architecture, and the views.
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation we can refund the cost of unused tickets minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) up to 1 business day before the visit. No refund is possible for a cancellation less than 24 hours before the visit, and for no-shows.