We invite you to join us in a marvelous morning tour of Florence. Our itinerary includes a visit to Piazzale Michelangelo, a Panoramic tour of Fiesole, an outdoor guided tour to the Cathedral complex, and a guided visit of the Accademia Gallery.
Info & Booking
- Included: Guided visit of Piazzale Michelangelo, guided visit of the Accademia Gallery (tickets and reservations are included as well) - Pick up at the hotel on request; no Drop Off at the hotel
- Available all year round, from Tuesday to Sunday at 9:00, 3 hours long. Tours are not available on December 25th and January 1st.
- Pick up at hotel (downtown Florence, no drop-off)
- Tour are always guaranteed in English and Spanish; for other languages, a minimum number of 6 people is needed to confirm the language
- Multilingual tour: guide can make the explanation in maximum 2 languages in the bus and inside the museums.
- Note: If the number of participants is less than 8 persons, we reserve the right to make the tour with the assistance of a Speaking-driver instead of a guide; the rest of the tour will remain unchanged
- WARNING: The tour includes places of worship: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. We recommend comfortable shoes.
In case of force majeure (road conditions, strikes, delays, changes to opening hours or other problems), the tour operator can make changes to the tour at any time or replace it with an alternative service of the same category. In this case the price will not be subject to change and will be presented and communicated in advance before departure. When, regardless of the reservations, in the period of greatest influx of tourists, there is a delay for the ticket pick up at museums or when the cathedral was closed for religious services, the Tour Operator and its staff are not responsible.
The tour includes places of worship where short trousers or sleeveless tops are not permitted. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
Florence morning visit
Your tour begins with discovering Florence from a panoramic point of view considered one of the most beautiful and romantic in the World - the Piazzale Michelangelo. From here you can see the glory of Florence with its historic buildings, the gentle curve of the Arno river, and the green hills of the Tuscan countryside.
Your tour will continue with a panoramic tour of Fiesole and drive downhill into the heart of Florence. Your guide will introduce you to some of the treasures of the Accademia Gallery - the original version of the David by Michelangelo, the unfinished I Prigioni, as well as hisSan Matteo, the Pietà di Palestrina and other masterpieces.
Your tour will proceed through the historical streets of Florence to the Duomo. Here, your guide will introduce you to the building complex - Giotto’s bell tower, the Baptistry with its magnificent gilded bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso. Your morning tour will conclude with a visit of the Cathedral (or Duomo) with its beautiful mosaics.
In order to avoid sanctions, cancellation of reservations must be received at least one business day in advance. When, for whatever reason, the tour operator cancels the tour, the customer is entitled to a full refund of amount paid. There are no refunds for customers who does not show up at the meeting point on time for the start of the tour, and clients who lose contact with the guide or do not complete the excursion. Any customer complaint must be communicated within 10 business days after the tour.