Take the chance to visit the famous Pistocchi's laboratory and take part in a very special chocolate course! The legendary Claudio Pistocchi, the inventor of this famous cake, will briefly introduce the chocolate production process: from the cocoa bean to cocoa, from cocoa to chocolate and finally from chocolate until you use it in the kitchen/bakery.
- Availability: year round, from Monday to Friday
- Start: 3:30 pm
- Duration: 1 hour and a half
- Meeting Point: Pistocchi's Florence
- Languages: Italian, English
- Participants: minimum 10 confirmed participants, maximum 16 per group
- private class
- 1 original 250 gr. Pistocchi's cake
Important: this activity needs to be booked 1 week prior to the selected date.
- For cancellations up to three days prior to the date, 80% of the fee will have to be paid. For cancellations from two days prior to the date, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of meeting at the time established. Similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who do not complete the lesson.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Private Chocolate Course at the Pistocchi Workshop
Chef Claudio Pistocchi invented the Torta Pistocchi over 20 years ago. The delicious chocolate cake became famous almost immediately, and became the epitome of chocolate at its purest and best. Only top-quality dark chocolates, cocoa powder and cream are the ingredients of this voluptuous cake.
Don't miss this opportunity to visit the chocolatier's workshop – take part in this very special chocolate course! The legendary Claudio Pistocchi himself will introduce you to the chocolate production process. Enjoy the journey from the cocoa bean to cocoa powder, from cocoa powder to chocolate, and finally from chocolate to the kitchen or bakery. So delicious you won't want to leave.