An exclusive tour giving insight into 15th century art/architecture in Florence. The "rebirth" and the classical ideals of Greek and Roman philosophy and art. How perfection of form, of the world and beauty was expressed and influenced the lives of those in the city. A unique tour with a specialized tour guide and art/architecture historian giving the opportunity to learn of great artists and masters: Dante, Filippo Brunelleschi, Donatello, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo...
- 4 hours walking tour
- Throughout the tour, you will be guided by your personal licensed guide, art/architecture historian.
- Private guide in English or Italian
- Maximum number of participants per group: 8
- Pick up at your hotel included
- The tour includes entrance to the museums/churches and palazzos where you can admire the masters’ works.
- There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing at least eight (8) days prior to the booked excursion date.
- For cancellations between eight and two days prior to the course, 10% of the fee will have to be paid; from two days prior to the course beginning, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of beginning at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
The Genius of the Renaissance Private Walking Tour
Welcome to15th century Florence – cradle for the "rebirth" (Renaissance) of the classical ideals of Greek and Roman philosophy and art. Perfection of form and of the word, beauty as ultimate concept – these were some of the core values that triggered the flourishing of art and culture in a city that became the synonym for Renaissance in the world.
Your specialized tour guide and art/architecture historian will give you the opportunity to experience the traces of the great artists and masters of the rinascimento – such as Dante, Filippo Brunelleschi, Donatello, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Michelangelo. Let us customize your private itinerary focusing on the excellence that these unparalleled masters gave to Florence - and to the world.
The tour price includes admission tickets to the museums/churches and palaces visited.
All client cancellations must arrive up to 8 days before the date of the tour/course/service to be reimbursed free of charge.
If you cancel 8 to 2 days before the date, 10% of the fee will have to be paid.
From two days prior to the tour/course/service beginning, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
No refund will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established. Similarly, no refund will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion or service.