Once the visit is confirmed, you can not cancel or modify.
Last Supper Audioguide
The audioguide is an audio system with earphones that explains, in the selected language, the history and characteristics of the fresco by Leonardo. It lasts 20 minutes.
Audioguides are available in: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Mandarin and Japanese and can be purchased only together with the ticket.
Guided visits provided by Last Supper staff:
You can also add a guide for your visit, available in English, Italian, French, German, Spanish and Japanese. Please notice the explanation is possible only in one language per each time spot.
Weekend in Italy brings you access to guaranteed "Last Supper" Tickets - make your reservations with us. Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper" - one of the greatest masterpieces in the history of art - is located in the refectory of the 15th century church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. Visiting regulations due to the fragility of the fresco as well as enormous popularity make it hard to get tickets to see Leonardo's magnum opus. We will make sure you get to see the "Last Supper" - book your guaranteed tickets with us, and receive a copy of Pietro Marani's guide book to this great work of art!
Leonardo's Last Supper
Opening hours: from Tuesday to Sunday from 8.15 a.m to 7.00 p.m (last admission 6.45 p.m) with a maximum group of 25 admitted. The museum is closed on Monday, 1st January, 1st May and 25th December
How to get there: Tram 18-24: stop Corso Magenta - Santa Maria delle Grazie
Tube MM1: stop Conciliazione o Cadorna Metro MM2: stop Cadorna
Reservations are mandatory for any kind of ticket.
ATTENTION: You will receive one voucher for the visit of the museum and one voucher to pick the book up. You must print both vouchers.
IMPORTANT: the availability of tickets is not the same for all the combo packages. If you don't find availability for the desired date for this combo, please check the other combo packages too.Reservations must be made with a minimum of 7 days notice.
Extensive measures have been implemented to protect the Cenacolo fresco from further exposure. To ensure that the fresco be kept at room temperature, since restoration the visitor intake has been restricted to a group of 25 admitted. Before making your reservation, please, read the Ordering Informations
VERY IMPORTANT: due to the huge quantity of requests, ORDER CANNOT AND MUST NOT BE CONSIDERED CONFIRMED UNTIL RECEIVING THE CONFIRMATION VOUCHER, ONE BUSINESS DAY AFTER THE REQUEST.
Full Price Tickets
Reduced Price Tickets
Available only for citizens from the European Union between 18 and 25 years old and European Union teachers (courtesy extended to Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland).
- Children under 18 from any country
- I.C.O.M. Members
- Employees of the Ministry for Arts and Culture
- Secondary school students with valid I.D. card
- Teachers and students from the European Union studying the following disciplines: Architecture, Preservation of Artistic and Cultural Heritage, Arts Faculties and Classical Studies, Art Academies, Istituto Centrale per il Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure and Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico
- Nationally registered journalists
- European Union disabled persons accompanied by escort
- Volunteers for cultural promotion and information activities as by rule of Ministry art.12,8 of the Code Amici di Brera Association Members
Free Admission (AVAILABLE ONLY through the Museums' Call Center +39 02 92 800 361)
- Italian and European Union school groups
- European Union Tourist Guides with professional license
- European Union Tourist Interpreters when requested to support the Tourist Guide
> It is compulsory to show a valid ID document with the name of
the owner of the reservation in order to pick tickets up.
> Free access the first Sunday of every month. The service fee (pre-sale and online booking fees) as well as the cost for any temporary exhibition are due for all ticket categories and on gratuity days.
> When picking up a reduced or free ticket, you will be asked to show a valid I.D. document to prove the price reduction reason. Admission may be denied without it.