Keep up with Milan’s constantly changing skyline with this guided tour! Take the Milan Segway Night Tour and you'll experience a memorable ride through the most contemporary area of the city, including the Unicredit Tower (Italy’s tallest building!) and the “Vertical Forest.”
The Segway is a two-wheeled self-balancing battery-powered electric vehicle. To go forward, the user shifts his or her weight forward on the platform, to go backward, by shifting backward. It is an unusual and completely fun (and safe!) way to travel!
- Departure Location: Via dei Chiostri at the corner with Via Ancona (5 minutes walking from the “Lanza - Brera” subway stop)
- Duration: 2 hours and a half
- The regular tour is always in English. Italian available upon request (minimum 4 participants)
- Minimum 2 persons, maximum 8
- From April to October, Sundays through Thursdays at 7:30pm on 2016.
- From November to March, Sundays through Thursdays at 4:30pm.
- Not available on January 1, Easter, May 1, June 2, August 15, November 1, December 8, 24, 25, 26 and 31.
Included: Segway rental, 30 minute Orientation Session, English Language Professional Guide, Headphones, Ponchos in case of rain, helmet.
We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
Cost for Beverages, Souvenirs, Gratuities is not included!
Important Note about the Segway: The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket. The use of the Segway is not appropriate for women during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
> The tour happens rain or shine.
> No money refunds will be made for lost airplanes, busses, trains etc.
> Total refund will be made for cancellations made within 3 working days of the tour departure.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Keep up with Milan’s constantly changing skyline with this guided tour! Take the Milan Segway Night Tour you'll experience a memorable ride through the most contemporary area of the city.
After a quick orientation on how to use the Segway, you and your small group will follow your guide - from historical places in Milan's city center to the brand-new modern skyscrapers.
The appeal of the Unicredit Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Italy, will capture and surprise you - as will the innovative “Vertical Forest” and the glittering Diamond Tower.
Your friendly, English speaking guide will tell you about Milan, developing projects, architects, modern evolutions and daily life in Milan.
Your two and a half hour tour is limited to 8 participants, which guarantees an intimate and unique experience. Your tour starts with an orientation session. Once you feel comfortable riding the Segway your ride into Milan by night begins! Discover what it's like to be a celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by.
- Piazza 25 Aprile and Porta Garibaldi
- Corso Como gallery, shopping, and dining complex
- Unicredit Tower (tallest building in Italy)
- Torre Diamante (tallest of the three high rise buildings constructed as part of the extensive Porta Nuova Redevelopment)
- Piazza Gae Aulenti
- Foresta Verticale - two apartment towers, home to the world’s first man-made “Vertical Forest”
- Gardens of the Porta Nuova
- Palazzo Lombardia (seat of the the regional government of Lombardy)
- Milano Centrale Station
- Piazzale Principessa Clotilde
Price per person: € 65.00