The great composer Giuseppe Verdi hast lost his music all over town - children, we need your help! Your guide Silvia will take you on an experiential itinerary entirely dedicated to children and their families. This curious and fascinating journey follows the red thread of Verdi’s music - for a fun cultural experience in Milan.
This itinerary through Milan is perfect for families with children of up to 12 years of age, families of business travelers on a tour of or transiting through Milan, and families who love opera and new musical experiences.
Meeting place: in front of the historical Hotel Et De Milan. Via Alessandro Manzoni 29, MILAN (LOMBARDY)
How we move: on foot, by subway and tram
Time: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Duration: 6h 30m
Languages: Italian, English, German
- ticket for the Opera-Museum “La Scala”
- ticket for the Museum of Musical Instruments at Sforza Castle
- ticket for subway/tram
- entrance to Conservatory
- music lesson at Ricordi Music School
- photo with Giuseppe Verdi
- certificate of attendance
- Food, drinks and everything that is not clearly mentioned above
- The child's companion will not attend the music class
> Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Up to 30 days before the booked visit, 60% refund
- From 29 to 20 days before, 50% refund
- From 19 to 14 days before, 40% refund
- From 13 to 5 days before, 15% refund
- For cancellations less than 5 days before the booked visit and for no-shows, no refund will be granted.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
- A magical cap adorned with notes will be given to travelers, to help them during the whole Artès experience
- Exploration of the hotel where Giuseppe Verdi lived in Milan
- Visit to the Opera-House Theater “La Scala”
- Walk to Sforza Castle and visit to the Museum of Musical Instruments
- Singing experience at the Dolphins’ fountain
- Free time for lunch (not included in price)
- Subway transfer to Milan’s Conservatorium
- Visit to the cloister of the Conservatorium and “music notes hunting”
- Visit at Ricordi Music School and music lesson
- Meeting with “Giuseppe Verdi”
- Delivery of a participation certificate signed by the great Maestro
- Photos and Videos will be shared on Artès social platform
Price per child, minimum group size 12 participants: € 88.00
>>> Service can be scheduled for less than 12; however, the final price will still be calculated on the basis of 12 persons at the price of € 88.00/person.