Experience Naples with all of its historical riches, artistic treasures, and natural beauty. The Campania ArteCard Naples gives you access to the city’s cultural heritage - over 40 sites, from archeology to contemporary works of art, from places of sacred art to underground tours, and from nature parks to theaters.
- It is activated upon admission to the first site, or, for those types of cards that include this option, upon first use of the UNICOCAMPANIA public transport system
- It is valid for 3, 7, or 365 days - depending on the type of card you choose
- The card can only be used by the holder, is not transferable, must be approved upon admission to each site, and must be shown to site or transport staff on request
- The ‘Giovani’ ArteCard for young people must be accompanied by an identity document when shown. It can be used by young people aged over 18 and under 25 from EU member countries and from states which have entered into reciprocal agreements, in compliance with the provisions in force governing admission to Italian state museums and archaeological sites.
Admission to all sites is permitted until one hour before closing.
Tickets are not refundable.
Use your ArteCard to travel on the UNICOCAMPANIA public transport system for traveling within the urban area of Naples using road transport (buses and trolley buses), rail and cable transport (Metro Line 1 ‘Metro dell’Arte’, Line 2, Line 6, funiculars, trams, Circumflegrea, Cumana, and Circumvesuviana trains in the urban section).
Enjoy special discounts and benefits with your ArteCard Naples 3 Days for Youth -
- Castel Sant'Elmo – Sant'Elmo Castle
- Certosa e Museo di San Martino – Carthusian Monastery and Museum of San Martino
- Città della Scienza – City of Sciences
- MADRE/Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Donnaregina – Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli – National Archeological Museum Naples
- Museo Civico di Castel Nuovo/Maschio Angioino – Civic Museum Medieval Castle
- Museo Diocesano di Napoli – Museum of the Diocese of Naples
- Museo Duca di Martina – Duca di Martina Museum
- Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte – Capodimonte Museum
- Museo Pignatelli Cortes – Pignatelli Cortes Museum
- Palazzo Reale di Napoli – Royal Palace in Naples
- Catacombe di Napoli: San Gaudioso – Naples Catacombs: Saint Gaudioso
- Catacombe di Napoli: San Gennaro – Naples Catacombs: Saint Januarius
- Fondazione PLART Plastiche e Arte – PLART Foundation for Sculpture and the Visual Arts
- MEMUS - Museo e Archivio Storico del Teatro di San Carlo – MEMUS Museum and Historical Archive of the Can Carlo Theater
- Museo ARCA – Arte Religiosa Contemporanea (Santa Maria La Nova) – ARCA Museum for Contemporary Religious Art
- Museo Civico Gaetano Filangieri – Civic Museum Gaetano Filangieri
- Museo del Corallo Ascione – Coral Museum of Ascione
- Museo del Mare di Napoli – Museum of the Sea, Naples
- Church of Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Polo Museale Suor Orsola Benincasa – Art Museum for History and Art Suor Orsola Benincasa Institute
- Sala degli Arredi Sacri della Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore – Treasure Room of the Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore
- Teatro San Carlo - Visita guidata – Guided Visit San Carlo Theater
- Tunnel Borbonico – Bourbon Tunnel
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]