Discover the historical, artistic, and natural beauty of Naples and the entire region. The Campania ArteCard gives you access to the wonders of the Campania region - over 80 sites, from Naples to the Phlegraean Fields, from Herculaneum to Pompeii, from Caserta to Capua, and from Paestum to Padula.
General info about your Campania ArteCard:
- It is activated upon admission to the first site, or, for those types of cards that include this option, upon first use of the UNICOCAMPANIA public transport system
- It is valid for 3, 7, or 365 days - depending on the type of card you choose
- The card can only be used by the holder, is not transferable, must be approved upon admission to each site, and must be shown to site or transport staff on request
- The ‘Giovani’ ArteCard for young people must be accompanied by an identity document when shown. It can be used by young people aged over 18 and under 25 from EU member countries and from states which have entered into reciprocal agreements, in compliance with the provisions in force governing admission to Italian state museums and archaeological sites.
Admission to all sites is permitted until one hour before closing.
Tickets are not refundable.
Use your ArteCard to travel on the UNICOCAMPANIA public transport system for traveling within the urban area of Naples using road transport (buses and trolley buses), rail and cable transport (Metro Line 1 ‘Metro dell’Arte’, Line 2, Line 6, funiculars, trams, Circumflegrea, Cumana, and Circumvesuviana trains in the urban section).
Enjoy special discounts and benefits with your ArteCard Naples 3 Days for Youth -
FREE ACCESS to the following sites in Naples:
- Castel Sant'Elmo – Sant'Elmo Castle
- Certosa e Museo di San Martino – Carthusian Monastery and Museum of San Martino
- Città della Scienza – City of Sciences*
- MADRE/Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Donnaregina – Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli – National Archeological Museum Naples
- Museo Civico di Castel Nuovo/Maschio Angioino – Civic Museum Medieval Castle
- Museo Diocesano di Napoli – Museum of the Diocese of Naples
- Museo Duca di Martina – Duca di Martina Museum
- Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte – Capodimonte Museum
- Museo Pignatelli Cortes – Pignatelli Cortes Museum
- Palazzo Reale di Napoli – Royal Palace in Naples
FREE ACCESS to the following sites in the Phlegraean Fields Circuit:â?¨
- Anfiteatro Flavio – Flavio di Pozzuoli Amphitheater
- Museo Archeologico dei Campi Flegrei nel Castello di Baia – Archaeological Museum of the Phlegraean Fields at the Baia Castle
- Parco Archeologico di Baia – Baia Archaeological Park
- Parco Archeologico di Cuma – Cuma Archaeological Park
- Scavi di Boscoreale ed Antiquarium – Boscoreale ed Antiquarium Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Ercolano – Herculaneum Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Oplontis – Oplontis Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Pompei – Pompeii Archaeological Site
FREE ACCESS to the following sites in the Caserta and Antica Capua Circuit:
- Anfiteatro Campano – Campano Amphitheater
- Museo Archeologico dell’Antica Capua – Archaeological Museum of the Antica Capua
- Museo dei Gladiatori – Gladiators Museum
- Real Belvedere San Leucio – Monumental Complex of the Belvedere di San Leucioâ?¨
- Reggia di Caserta – Caserta Palace
FREE ACCESS to the following sites in the Paestum Circuit:
- Parco Archeologico di Paestum – Archaeological Park of Paestumâ?¨
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Paestum – Archaeological Museum of Paestumâ?¨
- Parco Archeologico di Elea Velia – Archaeological Park of Elea Velia
- Padula Charterhouse (Certosa di San Lorenzo di Padula) – Carthusian Monasteryâ?¨
- Grotte dell'Angelo Pertosa – Pertosa Angel Caves
Discover the many sites you can access with a discount of up to 50% on the DETAILS page!
* The Città della Scienza – City of Sciences is temporarily closed to the public.
Save time ordering!
Add all the museum tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]