Enjoy a year’s worth of access to the historical, artistic, and natural beauty of Naples and the entire region. The Campania ArteCard 365 Days for Youth gives you access to the wonders of the Campania region - over 80 sites (many of them FREE of charge!), from Naples to the Phlegraean Fields, from Herculaneum to Pompeii, from Caserta to Capua, and from Paestum to Padula.
Enjoy special discounts and benefits with your Campania ArteCard 365 Days for Youth. Access many of the sites FREE of charge twice during the course of the year, and receive a discount of up to 50% for all the others.
General info about your Campania ArteCard:
- It is activated upon admission to the first site, or, for those types of cards that include this option, upon first use of the UNICOCAMPANIA public transport system
- It is valid for 3, 7, or 365 days - depending on the type of card you choose
- The card can only be used by the holder, is not transferable, must be approved upon admission to each site, and must be shown to site or transport staff on request
- The ‘Giovani’ ArteCard for young people must be accompanied by an identity document when shown. It can be used by young people aged over 18 and under 25 from EU member countries and from states which have entered into reciprocal agreements, in compliance with the provisions in force governing admission to Italian state museums and archaeological sites.
- Transportation is NOT included on this card.
- Enjoy special discounts and benefits, also on exclusive art events throughout the year with your Campania ArteCard!
- Admission to all sites is permitted until one hour before closing.
Use your Campania ArteCard 365 Days to enjoy FREE access to each of the following sites twice during the year:
- Castel Sant'Elmo – Sant'Elmo Castle
- Certosa e Museo di San Martino – Carthusian Monastery and Museum of San Martino
- Città della Scienza – City of Sciences*
- MADRE/Museo d'Arte Contemporanea Donnaregina – Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli – National Archeological Museum Naples
- Museo Civico di Castel Nuovo/Maschio Angioino – Civic Museum Medieval Castle
- Museo Diocesano di Napoli – Museum of the Diocese of Naples
- Museo Duca di Martina – Duca di Martina Museum
- Museo Nazionale di Capodimonte – Capodimonte Museum
- Museo Pignatelli Cortes – Pignatelli Cortes Museum
- Palazzo Reale di Napoli – Royal Palace in Naples
Enjoy FREE access to each of the following sites in the Phlegraean Fields Circuit twice during the year:
- Anfiteatro Flavio – Flavio di Pozzuoli Amphitheater
- Museo Archeologico dei Campi Flegrei nel Castello di Baia – Archaeological Museum of the Phlegraean Fields at the Baia Castle
- Parco Archeologico di Baia – Baia Archaeological Park
- Parco Archeologico di Cuma – Cuma Archaeological Park
- Scavi di Boscoreale ed Antiquarium – Boscoreale ed Antiquarium Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Ercolano – Herculaneum Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Oplontis – Oplontis Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Pompei – Pompeii Archaeological Site
- Scavi di Stabia – Stabia Archaeological Site
Enjoy FREE access to each of the following sites in the Caserta and Antica Capua Circuit twice during the year:
- Anfiteatro Campano – Campano Amphitheater
- Museo Archeologico dell’Antica Capua – Archaeological Museum of the Antica Capua
- Museo dei Gladiatori – Gladiators Museum
- Real Belvedere San Leucio – Monumental Complex of the Belvedere di San Leucioâ?¨
- Reggia di Caserta – Caserta Palace
Enjoy FREE access to each of the following sites in the Paestum Circuit twice during the year:
- Parco Archeologico di Paestum – Archaeological Park of Paestumâ?¨
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Paestum – Archaeological Museum of Paestumâ?¨
- Parco Archeologico di Elea Velia – Archaeological Park of Elea Velia
- Padula Charterhouse (Certosa di San Lorenzo di Padula) – Carthusian Monasteryâ?¨
- Grotte dell'Angelo Pertosa – Pertosa Angel Caves
...and receive a discount of up to 50% to the following sites in Naples and region:
- Catacombe di Napoli: San Gaudioso – Naples Catacombs: Saint Gaudioso
- Catacombe di Napoli: San Gennaro – Naples Catacombs: Saint Januarius
- Fondazione PLART Plastiche e Arte – PLART Foundation for Sculpture and the Visual Arts
- MAV - Museo Archeologico Virtuale – MAV Virtual Archaeological Museum
- MEMUS - Museo e Archivio Storico del Teatro di San Carlo – MEMUS Museum and Historical Archive of the San Carlo Theater
- Museo ARCA – Arte Religiosa Contemporanea (Santa Maria La Nova) – ARCA Museum for Contemporary Religious Art
- Museo Civico Gaetano Filangieri – Civic Museum Gaetano Filangieri
- Museo del Corallo Ascione – Coral Museum of Ascione
- Museo del Mare di Napoli – Museum of the Sea, Naples
- Church of Pio Monte della Misericordia
- Polo Museale Suor Orsola Benincasa – Art Museum for History and Art Suor Orsola Benincasa Institute
- Sala degli Arredi Sacri della Basilica di San Domenico Maggiore – Treasure Room of the Basilica of San Domenico Maggiore
- Teatro San Carlo - Visita guidata – Guided Visit San Carlo Theater
- Tunnel Borbonico – Bourbon Tunnel
*Città della Scienza – City of Sciences is temporarily closed to the public.
Tickets are not refundable.
Save time ordering!
Add all the museum tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]