Dedicated to people who want to know better the typical craftsmanship of Salento. Visit of art workshops between tradition and modernity to discover ancient crafts. A perfect combination between wonderful landscapes, cultural beauties and handicrafts.
Tours available all year long, from Tuesday to saturday, at 10:00am
Meeting Point: Porta Napoli (Lecce)
Duration: 5 hours
Minimum group size 2 persons, maximum 20
Tour price includes:
- Official Guide
- Guided tour of Gallipoli
- Visit to a local factory of typical ceramics in Cutrofiano
- Visit to a showroom and plant of a typical Salento stone factory in Maglie
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Russian
Total refund in case of cancellation up to 15 days prior the date of your visitâ?¨.
50% refund from 14 to 5 days before the visit.
No refund is possible for cancellations less than 8 days before the visit and for no shows.
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Excursion from Lecce: Craftsmanship in Puglia
Experience the century-old traditions of the Salento, the southernmost part of Italy’s “heel.” Join us for a guided tour of Gallipoli followed by a visit to artisan workshops that bridge the gap between tradition and modernity. This tour offers the perfect combination of wonderful landscapes, cultural beauty and timeless handmade objects - ceramics, maiolica, and stone work especially.
- Pick-up from Porta Napoli – Lecce at 10:00 am
- Guided tour of Gallipoli, the "Pearl of the Ionian Sea", to discover the art of the “nasse”, an antique form of fish trap
- Time for free lunch in Gallipoli (we will be happy to recommend you places where you can taste authentic seafood cuisine)
- Visit to a local manufacture of traditional ceramics in Cutrofiano
- Visit to a showroom and manufacture of a traditional Salento stone factory in Maglie
Total refund in case of cancellation up to 15 days prior to the date of your visit . 50% refund in case of cancellation from 14 to 5 days before the visit. No refund is possible for cancellations less than 8 days before the visit and for no shows.