Visit of the ruins of Pompeii, buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. and brought back to light nearly intact. With this day tour from Naples, you’ll also stop at a local manufacturer of cameos and corals, and enjoy a Panoramic Tour of the Amalfi Coast, to see the beautiful towns of Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi.
Excursion guaranteed every day, except January 1 and December 25.
Pick up and drop off at meeting points are a complimentary service, at the following times:
- Hotel Holiday Inn: 7:45 am
- Hotel Ramada: 7:55 am
- Hotel Terminus: 8:00 am
- Hotel Cavour: 8:05 am
- Hotel Jolly: 8:20 am
- Hotel Royal: 8:30 am
- Hotel Santa Lucia: 8:30 am
- Hotel Vesuvio: 8:30 am
- Hotel Excelsior: 8:30 am
- Molo Beverello: 8:45 am
Upon request: pick up/drop off in other hotels not mentioned.
> Schedule might change because of traffic or meteorological conditions.
> Duration 8 hours.
> Languages: English and Italian
> Tour price includes: bus transportation, guide (or audio guide), and lunch (drinks excluded).
> FREE for children up to 3 years of age.
Pompeii & Amalfi Panoramic Drive
Visit of the ruins of Pompeii, buried by the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 A.D. and brought back to light nearly intact. This day tour from Naples will show you something about the lifestyle of the ancient inhabitants of the town, and you’ll be amazed by the number of well-preserved villas, shops and public buildings that archaeologists have brought back to light. Also, you will stop at a local manufacturer of cameos and corals, an ancient craft tradition of this area. After lunch you will continue with the driver (without guide) for a Panoramic Tour of the Amalfi Coast, to see the beautiful towns of Sorrento, Positano, and Amalfi.
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy
During the tour we recommend to always follow your guide, especially in crowded places and to follow his/her instructions. It is essential to notify the guide if you do not wish to continue the tour until you return to the hotel in order to avoid the rest of the group travelling with you to be waiting unnecessarily. The company is not responsible for participants or objects getting lost during the excursion.
- Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation, total cost of unused tickets will be refunded in case of cancellation at least 2 business days before the departure.
- No refund will be issued for cancellations occurring less than 2 business days before the departure and for no shows.
- The tour company reserves the right to modify schedules and itineraries for circumstances beyond its control and without notice.
- The tour company also reserves the right to cancel the tour in case of force majeure, in which case a full refund will be issued.
- The tour company will not answer for delays, strikes, traffic, irregularities or damages caused by a third party or by circumstances beyond its control.
- The tour company is not responsible for the costs of entry to the sites or the tickets of the hydrofoils.
- The company is not responsible for participants or objects getting lost during the excursion.
- Clients must notify the organization of any complaint regarding the tour or services, as well as with any complaint regarding the organization itself or its failure to provide any aspect included in the tour/service description in writing and within 7 days from tour/service.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.