Experience the joy of exploring Pompeii with your children! This guided tour is designed to meet the needs of the whole family, including young children or adolescents.
The expert guide will take you and your family through the ruins of Pompeii, fatefully wiped out by a terrible eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. Because of how quickly the events unfolded, much of the city was simply stopped in its tracks and preserved for ever in the ashes of the vulcano. A fascinating experience awaits you!
Included in the price:
- 2 hours driving to Pompeii for children
- Private transport to Pompeii and Positano
- Entrance tickets to Pompeii (free for children under 18 years)
The entrance ticket to the archaeological area of Pompeii is available by clicking here (FREE for children under 18 years).
Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- For cancellations more than 14 days before date of the requested service: 100% refund
- For cancellations from 13 to 72 hours before the date and time of the requested service: 80% refund
- For cancellations less than 72 hours and no show: No refund possible.
- If you are a passenger on a cruise ship that due to rough sea conditions does not arrive in port or lands very late, there will be a 100% refund.
Pompeii for Kids: Guided Tour | Weekend in Italy
With an array of games, pop-up books and visual tools, our expert and child-friendly guide is guaranteed to arouse your children's curiosity and stimulate their minds!
- Pick up in or around Naples or Sorrento and its surroundings (we recommend to schedule pick up between 8:00 am and 9:00 am)
- Transfer to Pompeii and 2 hours of visit with specialized guide for children
- Transfer to Positano and lunch at a restaurant on the beach (a la carte, not included in the price of the tour)
- Transfer to the accommodation
PLEASE NOTE OUR RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Bring plenty of water and food. There is only one café. The ruins can be quite hot and we recommend you bring a backpack with water and snacks.
- Bring sunscreen. The ruins offer are few shady places and could be very hot in the summer.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Leave the strollers behind. The Roman roads do not allow you to move easily with a stroller. You can ask at the ticket office where you can leave it.
- Pompeii is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, please understand the significance of this and realize how fragile it is. For this reason and for the safety of your children, please do not allow them to climb or play on the ruins.