Via Tuscolana 1055, 00173 Roma - Italia
The city of cinema, imagination and wonder, but also of craftsmanship and technological excellence that has reflected and accompanied for over 75 years the historical events of Italy. The Dream Factory opens the doors of the historic film studios in Via Tuscolana to the general public, a unique opportunity for rendezvous with the cinema and its crafts.
Exhibition: Open from Wednesday to Monday: 9:30am to 5:30pm. The ticket office closes an hour before closing time.
CineBimbiCittà: Sundays from 10am to 5pm.
- Reservations must be made with a minimum of 1-day notice.
- Reserved tickets must be picked up no later than 30 minutes before the confirmed time slot. After this time, reservations will be canceled and you will lose the right to your tickets.
- Any change is subject to confirmation according to availability.
How to get there:
- Subway A - stop Cinecittà.
- Bus (stops) - Weekdays and weekends and holidays: 502 - 503 - 552 - 654
- From Leonardo da Vinci (Fiumicino) Leonardo Express train to Termini station. Follow Subway A directions from here.
- From Ciampino airport - ATRAL bus to Anagnina station. Follow Subway A directions from here.
- ATAC underground car park 600 places, €1.50 per day.
- Entrance via slip road if you´re coming from Rome.
- For those coming from the G.R.A., use Piazza di Cinecittá to come back along the opposite carriageway.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, will be automatically confirmed if your preferred time is no longer available.
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to your reservation, we can refund the cost minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) for cancellations up to 3 business days before the event. Cancellations less than 3 days before your booked event and no-shows are not refundable.