Enjoy your vacation freedom even more – discover the treasures of Italy with GuidArt, the new audio guide player you won't have to give back!
Until yesterday, audio guides you rented had to be picked up in a place and returned at that same place. Now, with GuidArt, you can experience the same tours - and the player is yours to keep, at the same price!
Pick up your audio guide directly in the Rome city center. We'll provide you with the address on your confirmation voucher.
You can also purchase the home delivery version by clicking here.
GuidArt is an innovative and excellent multi-language audio guide (Italian, English, French, German, and Spanish), which allows you to visit and learn about the history, curiosities, and anecdotes of the places of your interest when and how you want.
Take a stroll with GuidArt, listening to two voices that will guide you through the heart of the city, in your preferred language. We'll give you a map where listening points are detailed. The GuidArt audio guide box also contains two high-quality pairs of earphones for the listening pleasure of up to two people.
In addition, you can download more itineraries for any destination among the tours on our portal.
Routes available for:
GuidArt Box contents:
- One audio guide with 1Gb memory preloaded in five European languages (including Dutch for the Florence itinerary)
- One AAA battery
- One map of the itinerary
- Two headsets for up to 2 persons
- One serial code to be used on our website to download and save your routes on your computer
- Instructions for use
If you wish, GuidArt may be converted into an MP3 audio player (downloading the Firmware “LETTORE AUDIO” from our portal) with advanced functions such as digital recorder, USB key data storage up to one gigabyte, as well as MP3 audio music player.
By downloading any destination itinerary among those proposed on our portal, you can continue using GuidArt audio guide.
How to use your GuidArt audio guide:
- Make sure the battery is inserted correctly, respecting its polarity.
- To switch the GuidArt on or off, keep the play button pressed for three seconds. Once switched on, GuidArt automatically positions on the language selection, offering 16 possible choices.
- Each choice contains the audio of the itinerary in one language. Moving the jog to the left or right scrolls through the choices and the relative numbers. Pressing the choice number when it appears on the display confirms the language selection for the itinerary. The choice numbers corresponding to the languages are listed beside the GuidArt image.
- If you want to change a previously selected language, keep the jog pressed until the device returns to the choice modality, at which point you can select a new language.
- Comment 00 describes device use and functionalities.
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to your reservation of the GuidArt audio guide, we can refund the full cost until time of pick-up. Once you have picked up the audio guide, we can only offer to replace malfunctioning audio-guides, no further refund is possible.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: One business day after submitting an order, you will receive an email with instructions for pickup (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
A stroll through the heart of the city. Two voices and a map to guide you to the discovery of works of art, history, legends and anecdotes. One and a half hours of audio to enjoy even with a friend!
- Il Colosseo
- Arco di Costantino
- Arco di Tito
- Basilica di Massenzio e Costantino
- Tempio di Antonino e Faustina
- Tempio di Vesta
- Arco di Settimio Severo
- Carcere Mamertino
- Colonna e Foro di Traiano
- Mercati Traianei
- Teatro di Marcello
- Ghetto ebraico
- Piazza Bocca della Verità
- Chiesa di Santa Maria in Cosmedin
- Circo Massimo
- Isola Tiberina
- Trastevere e Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Piazza Farnese
- S. Maria della Pace
- Piazza Navona
- Sant'Ivo alla Sapienza
- Piazza del Popolo
- Piazza di Spagna
- Fontana di Trevi
- S. Giovanni in Laterano
- Castel S. Angelo
- San Pietro
Take a stroll through the heart of the city. Up to two people can listen to the two voices leading you to discover works of art, history, legends, and anecdotes. You’ll also have a map to guide your steps.
- Arch of Constantine
- Arch of Titus
- Basilica of Maxentius and Constantine
- Temple of Antoninus and Faustina
- Vesta Temple
- Arch of Septimius Severus
- Mamertine Prison
- Trajan’s Column and Forum
- Trajan’s Market
- Vittoriano Monument
- Piazza del Campidoglio
- Theater of Marcellus
- Former Jewish Ghetto
- Piazza Bocca della Verità (Mouth of Truth)
- Church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin
- Circus Maximus
- Tiber Island
- Trastevere and church of Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Piazza Farnese
- Church of Santa Maria della Pace
- Piazza Navona
- Church of Sant’Ivo alla Sapienza
- Piazza del Popolo
- Piazza di Spagna (with Spanish Steps)
- Trevi Fountain
- Archbasilica of Saint John Lateran
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Saint Peter’s Basilica