Eight hours to visit the island: a bath in the Spa Waters and Sulphuric Mud and a visit to the splendid beach of Black Sands or a climb up to the crater of the volcano, active but silent.
Available every Sunday at 8am from April to October.
The experience lasts 10 hours.
Tour Price includes:
- group minicruise to Vulcano
- entrance fee to Aeolian Islands (operating on scheduled days, depending on weather and sea conditions)
Tour Price does not include:
- transfer to/from Milazo Port
- entrance fees to museums and monuments
- tips and extras in general
- anything not specified under “Tour Price includes”
This is not an exclusive tour.
Minimum 2 participants needed for tour to operate.
Comfortable shoes are advised.
The program may be modified.
Cancellations up to 15 business days before departure: 30% penalty
Cancellations from 14 to 3 days before departure: 60% penalty
Further cancellations and no shows are not refundable
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Aeolian Islands Tour: Vulcano Island
Departure from the port of Milazzo at 8:00am. After sailing around the Capo Milazzo headland, your boat continues to the island of Vulcano to reach the harbor at around 9:15am.
After disembarking, you will have 8 hours to visit the island. Enjoy a bath in the Spa Waters and Sulphuric Mud and a visit to the splendid beach of “Sabbie Nere” (“Black Sands”). If you’re are feeling more adventurous, you may choose to go up to the crater of the volcano, active but silent.
Embarkation at around 5:45pm. After leaving Vulcano, before returning to Milazzo, your ship will sail around the enchanting “Scoglio della Sirenetta” rock formation.
Return to Milazzo around 7:00pm.
- For cancellations more than 14 days before date of the requested service: 100% refund
- For cancellations from 13 to 72 hours before the date and time of the requested service: 80% refund
- For cancellations less than 72 hours and no show: No refund possible.
- If you are a passenger on a cruise ship that due to rough sea conditions does not arrive in port or lands very late, there will be a 100% refund.