Take part in a course of traditional Sicilian cuisine that will also give you the opportunity to learn from more about Palermo. The experience begins with the shopping of fresh ingredients in one of the picturesque markets of Palermo, to then proceed with the preparation of some traditional recipes. In the end, you will have lunch with the dishes you have prepared.
Available from Monday to Saturday at around 9am.
Tour Price includes:
- guided visit
- cooking lesson of some typical Sicilian specialties
- lunch with prepared dishes
Tour Price does not include:
- transfer from/to hotel
- entrance fees to museums and monuments
- tips and extras in general
- anything not specified under “Tour Price includes
The experience lasts 6 hours (shopping, class and lunch).
Service is not for the exclusive use of the clients.
The program may be modified.
ATTENTION: Availability subject to reconfirmation at the moment of the order.
- Cancellations up to 15 business days before departure: 30% penalty
- Cancellations from 14 to 3 days before departure: 60% penalty
- Further cancellations and no shows are not refundable
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
- For cancellations more than 14 days before date of the requested service: 100% refund
- For cancellations from 13 to 72 hours before the date and time of the requested service: 80% refund
- For cancellations less than 72 hours and no show: No refund possible.
- If you are a passenger on a cruise ship that due to rough sea conditions does not arrive in port or lands very late, there will be a 100% refund.
Palermo Traditional Sicilian Cooking Class
Your traditional Sicilian cooking class begins with a shopping experience - under the guidance of your two sister chefs - in one of Palermo’s historical markets, such as Ballarò, Il Capo or the Vuccirìa. Once you have all the fresh ingredients, your chefs will offer you a personally prepared welcome snack before the cooking work begins. The class will begin at 12:00 noon and will finish once you have cooked and then savored every last bite of the traditional dishes prepared together - “panelle e crocchè” and “cazzilli” (fried chick pea cakes and potato fritters), “parmigiana di melanzane” or “sarde allinguate” (fried vinegar sardines) (all foods depending on season).