Info & Booking
Armanda has organized an innovative Master degree in Piedmontese enogastronomy to allow fans to deepen their knowledge and better understand local cuisine products and delicacies to become "Senior Torinese Tasters"
Perfect for: Adults and families who wish to play by immersing themselves as protagonists in the Piedmontese and Turin culinary tradition.
Meeting place: Bar Palazzo di Città, Piazza Palazzo
di Città (Turin)
How we move: on foot
When every Saturday, from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
Duration: 2 hours
Languages: English and Italian
The price includes:
- Welcome coffee and refreshment
- Animation by Experiential Tourism Operator expert in Piedmontese eno-gastronomy
- Purchase of local products at Porta Palazzo stalls
- Aperitif with local products
- Certificate of participation and final toast
The price does not include: Anything not specifically mentioned above
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Kids or children under 12 are welcomed only if accompanied by an adult.
- Please indicate any food allergies and/or intolerance.
Up to 30 days before the booked visit, 60% refund From 29 to 20 days before, 50% refund From 19 to 14 days before, 40% refund From 13 to 5 days before, 15% refund For cancellations less than 5 days before the booked visit and for no-shows, no refund will be granted.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, will be automatically confirmed if your preferred time is no longer available.
- Meeting with Amanda at Bar Palazzo di Città
- Welcome coffee and refreshment and introduction to the master in Piedmontese food and wine (eno-gastronomy)
- Purchasing experience at Porta Palazzo largest open-air European market
- Aperitif with local products and test of the explained knowledge in order to gain the title of “Senior Torino taster”
- Award ceremony with certificate giving and final toast