The history of the chocolate in Turin, a local tradition since the 17th century.
Private, daylong walking tour includes:
- English speaking expert guide (English, French, German, Spanish, or Japanese)
- Chocolate tasting
- Sweet buffet lunch
Duration: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice.
We offer pickup service from your hotel/location.
- 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour.
- 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour.
- No refund for cancellations less than 2 days before scheduled tour, and for no shows.
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
The artisan chocolate laboratories in Turin
Discover Turin’s specialties (such as the “Bicerin” - a sumptuous drink made from coffee, chocolate, and foamed milk) and the city’s most famous chocolate artisans and pastry shops. Chocolate has been a local tradition in Turin since the 17th century - you can imagine how well-honed the recipes are, now come with us and taste how delicious the outcome is!
- 10:00am: Your guide meets you at your hotel reception, she is an expert on local wine, cookery and chocolate
- 10:30am: A glass of coffee, chocolate, and steamed milk at the historic bar where this iconic drink was invented: Al Bicerin
- 11:00am The best chocolate laboratories in town: Bottega Guido Gobino (considered one of the most important chocolate artisans today, nationally and internationally) and Cioccolateria Croci (famous for its chocolate pralines, and much more...)
- 12:30pm Sweet buffet lunch with local specialties at Cioccolateria Marino
- 3:00pm Guided visit with guided tasting to chocolate master Candifrutto, awarded the “Maestro di Gusto” title (“master of taste”) by the Chamber of Commerce of Turin and Slow Food since the beginning.
- 5:00pm: Return to your hotel
- 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour
- 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour
- No refund for further cancellations and no-shows