The Venetian Galleon will be waiting for you docked on the shore of the Venice wharf in front of the Naval Museum (Museo Navale). The crew will welcome you on board and take you to the reserved tables where you will be served a delicious welcome cocktail. Romantic candlelight, elegantly laid tables, careful yet unobtrusive service, and the charm of a boat from times long past complete the overall appeal of an unforgettable dinner in the seductive atmosphere of the Venetian lagoon.
As the last rays of the sun disappear on the horizon, the Galleon will slowly start moving off towards the northern part of the lagoon with its mysterious canals. Reflecting the stars in the sky, the succession of smaller islands appear one by one. You will savor the specialties prepared by our chef whilst sailing past the green islands of Sant’Erasmo, and San Francesco del Deserto.
You will then sail towards the Arsenale, passing the islands of Le Vignole and of Murano, well-known throughout the world for the delicate masterpieces created by its glassmakers. Your voyage through the lagoon by night continues toward Mazzorbo and Burano with its brightly colored houses.
The Galleon will then slowly head back towards Venice and, while sailing the Canal of the Giudecca, you will be welcomed back by a breathtaking view of San Giorgio island, Saint Mark’s basin and of the historical palaces and hotels of the ancient city.
After a last glance at the beauty of Venice by night, we will arrive at the landing point in front of the Museo Navale, hoping to have made your stay in this splendid city even more magical.
- Winter (January 1 – March 31)
- Spring (April 1 – June 30)
- Summer (July 1 – September 30)
- Fall (October 1 – December 31)
Aperitif with Valdobbiadene sparkling wine and assorted canapés
- Winter: Raw scampi in lemon dressing with fresh spinach salad
- Spring: Raw Scampi in lemon dressing with capers
- Summer: Raw Scampi in lemon dressing with cherry tomatoes
- Fall: Raw Scampi in lemon dressing with avocado sauce
- Thin slices of sea bass fillet flavored with capers and olives “taggiasca”
- Pickled anchovies with pink peppercorns
- Octopus salad
- Scallops au gratin with ginger and carrots sauce
- Winter and Summer: Delicate seafood risotto
- Spring: Delicate artichokes and scampi risotto
- Autumn: Prosecco scented risotto with scampi and pumpkin
- Winter: Crepe filled with radicchio di Treviso and Montasio
- Spring and Summer: Crepe filled with zucchini, saffron, and Stracchino cheese
- Summer: Crepe filled with asparagus and fresh goat cheese sauce
- Autumn: Crepe filled with cep mushrooms
- Gilt-head sea bream fillet in salt crust with vegetable ratatouille and rosemary roast potatoes
- Seasonal fresh fruit
Wine: menu includes red and white wines from the Veneto region.
The suggested menu is subject to change and all selections are subject to availability.