A candlelit Dinner Cruise in the lagoon of Venice – Italian food and wine under the stars!
Availability - Wednesdays and Fridays as follows: â?¨
- June 1 to September 15: embarkation at 8:30pm - disembarkation at about 11:30pmâ?¨
- September 16 to May 31: embarkation at 8:00pm - disembarkation at about 11:00pmâ?¨â?¨
Please note: from November to March, the dinners will be confirmed only when a minimum of 8 participants is reached.
The tables will be for 6/8 people, therefore couples will be put together according to availability.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: due to the large quantity of requests, your order cannot and must not be considered confirmed until receiving the confirmation voucher; any reservation is subject to reconfirmation according to availability.
* If tables on the main deck are sold out, reservation will be made for a reduced fee (€ 100.00 per person) for a table in the prow or the stern area. Please note that tables in the prow or stern area are laid for 4, so couples reserving only for 2 could be seated with other couples.
- The dinner will take place even in bad weather as the boat is equipped with a covering structure.
- Any variations to the current menu, due to intolerance, allergies or other requirements, must be notified to our office at least 48 hours in advance.
- If any spirits or wines are consumed other than those indicated on the menu, they are to be paid for directly on board.
- The boat is also suitable for the differently-abled people.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds will be given for cancellations in the 15 days before the dinner. If the dinner is annulled because the minimum number of participants has not been reached, this will be communicated a maximum of 48 hours before the dinner. In this case the whole sum will be refunded or can be used for a Galleon Dinner Cruise in Venice at a future date to be decided with the management. If the Galleon does not depart due to technical reasons like breakdowns, or the conditions of the weather or sea, or due to force majeure beyond the control of the Captain or the management (with the exclusion of the client), the company will offer the opportunity to book in the future or will refund the money received.
- The route may vary depending on environmental conditions or other factors, at the unchallengeable judgement of the Captain.
- All passengers aboard the Galleon are covered by third party civil liability insurance, under current law.
- The only travel document valid for entry is the voucher received upon confirmation of booking. We accept electronic vouchers.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, will be automatically confirmed if your preferred time is no longer available.
Revel in the warmth of wood, the soft lighting of candles and the charm of a boat from a different time - the backdrop for an evocative dinner on board of the Venetian Galleon. Sailing through canals and islands, you'll discover yet again the enchantment of Venice and of its lagoon. An emotion to be lived, every Wednesday and Friday night.
Galleon Dinner Cruise in Venice | WEEKENDinITALY
The Venetian Galleon will be waiting for you docked on the shore of the Venice wharf in front of the Naval Museum (Museo Navale). The crew will welcome you on board and take you to the reserved tables where you will be served a delicious welcome cocktail. Romantic candlelight, elegantly laid tables, careful yet unobtrusive service, and the charm of a boat from times long past complete the overall appeal of an unforgettable dinner in the seductive atmosphere of the Venetian lagoon.
As the last rays of the sun disappear on the horizon, the Galleon will slowly start moving off towards the northern part of the lagoon with its mysterious canals. Reflecting the stars in the sky, the succession of smaller islands appear one by one. You will savor the specialties prepared by our chef whilst sailing past the green islands of Sant’Erasmo, and San Francesco del Deserto.
You will then sail towards the Arsenale, passing the islands of Le Vignole and of Murano, well-known throughout the world for the delicate masterpieces created by its glassmakers. Your voyage through the lagoon by night continues toward Mazzorbo and Burano with its brightly colored houses.
The Galleon will then slowly head back towards Venice and, while sailing the Canal of the Giudecca, you will be welcomed back by a breathtaking view of San Giorgio island, Saint Mark’s basin and of the historical palaces and hotels of the ancient city.
After a last glance at the beauty of Venice by night, we will arrive at the landing point in front of the Museo Navale, hoping to have made your stay in this splendid city even more magical.
- Winter (January 1 – March 31)
- Spring (April 1 – June 30)
- Summer (July 1 – September 30)
- Fall (October 1 – December 31)
Aperitif with Valdobbiadene sparkling wine and assorted canapés
- Winter: Raw scampi in lemon dressing with fresh spinach salad
- Spring: Raw Scampi in lemon dressing with capers
- Summer: Raw Scampi in lemon dressing with cherry tomatoes
- Fall: Raw Scampi in lemon dressing with avocado sauce
- Thin slices of sea bass fillet flavored with capers and olives “taggiasca”
- Pickled anchovies with pink peppercorns
- Octopus salad
- Scallops au gratin with ginger and carrots sauce
- Winter and Summer: Delicate seafood risotto
- Spring: Delicate artichokes and scampi risotto
- Autumn: Prosecco scented risotto with scampi and pumpkin
- Winter: Crepe filled with radicchio di Treviso and Montasio
- Spring and Summer: Crepe filled with zucchini, saffron, and Stracchino cheese
- Summer: Crepe filled with asparagus and fresh goat cheese sauce
- Autumn: Crepe filled with cep mushrooms
- Gilt-head sea bream fillet in salt crust with vegetable ratatouille and rosemary roast potatoes
- Seasonal fresh fruit
Wine: menu includes red and white wines from the Veneto region.
The suggested menu is subject to change and all selections are subject to availability.
No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 15 days before the booked dinner. If the dinner is cancelled because the minimum number of participants has not been reached, this will be communicated no less than 48 hours before the dinner. In this case the whole sum will be refunded or can be used for a Galleon Dinner Cruise in Venice at a future date to be decided with the management. If the Galleon does not depart due to technical reasons like breakdowns, or the conditions of the weather or sea, or due to force majeure beyond the control of the captain or the management (with the exclusion of the client), the company will offer the opportunity to book in the future or will refund the money received.