Enjoy a walking tour of Florence's historical city center, a guided visit of the two most important museums in Florence – the Accademia and the Uffizi – and the hop on-hop off fun of the City Sightseeing bus.
April to October:
- from Tuesday to Sunday in English and Spanish.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in German and French
November to March:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays in English, Spanish, French and German
- Duration: 4 hours and 45 monuites, with time for lunch (not included)
- Meeting point for the tour:
- Accademia Gallery morning visit: 11:15am, in front of the Academy Gallery, booked ticket entrance, 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Walking tour and Uffizi Gallery (afternoon): 1:45pm, in front of Hard Rock Cafe, via Brunelleschi 1, just off Piazza della Repubblica, 15 minutes before the start of the tour.
- Meeting point for City Sightseeing: The bus tour has an open ticket valid for 24 hours from the moment you start using it. You can board at any stop in the city, at any time of the date of your choice.
Ticket price includes:
- Admission and reservation fees.
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants.
- All client cancellations must arrive up to 8 days before the date of the tour to be reimbursed free of charge.
- If you cancel 8 to 2 days before the date,10% of the fee will have to be paid.
- From two days prior to the course beginning, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- Clients arriving late will not be reimbursed for the missed tour, nor will a client be reimbursed who is separated from the group during the tour or who does not complete the tour.
- In case of cancellation of a tour by the tour operator for reasons of force majeure, clients will only be reimbursed for the amount paid for the tour. The tour operator is not responsible for any additional costs in connection with the reimbursement.
Save time ordering!
Add all the museum and excursion tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Ever wonder why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance? Discover facts and secrets of over 2,000 years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to the interior of a 15th century Palazzo, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the marvel of architecture of Brunelleschi’s Dome of the Cathedral guarded by the golden “Gates of Paradise” of the Baptistery. Meet this fascinating city, and learn to understand and appreciate the background and context of its place in history.
You'll visit the Accademia Gallery. Why is the David the most recognizable symbol of Florence and what did he represent in his time? How did the genius of Michelangelo confront the challenge of creating figures of compassion like the Pietà, or the famous Prisoners who still seem to struggle out of their blocks of marble? Experience these timeless works of art up close and get the inside story of the life and time of this consummate artist. The Accademia also houses an important collection of paintings from the 14th to the 16th century, plaster casts of famous statues going back to the 19th century, and impressive holdings of Russian icons.
Next, you'll visit the Uffizi Gallery. The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most famous museums in the world, and it is housed in the former “uffizi” or “offices” of the Medici Family. Your knowledgeable guide will introduce you to the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance – including Cimabue, Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, Titian, and many more. You will see and recognize the originals of world-famous paintings that you have seen all your life in books, magazines, and on TV. You can learn the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques, and tools. As you discover the most famous artworks of the period, you will begin to understand why Florence is the birthplace of the Renaissance.
And you can personalize your museum experience. At the end of the tour, you do not have to rush away. You can remain in the museum until closing time, so you have plenty of opportunity to make your list of personal favorites.
In addition to your walking visit, you will receive a City Sightseeing bus ticket, so you can see magnificent Florence from the top of a red open top double-decker bus. The ticket is valid for 24 hours from the moment you start using it. With numerous stops conveniently located along the route, City Sightseeing introduces you to this beautiful city and highlights all the things to do and places you can visit during your stay. You can hop on and off at your leisure.
Price per person: € 111.00