Probably you don't know that one of the main themes of the International Expo in 2015 was FOOD! For this reason we believe that our Milan Food Walking Tour will capture the interest of the tourist that will visit Milan in the future, so don't miss the opportunity to discover the great variety of food that Milan city offers with this great Food experience.
- April to October: Monday to Saturday
- November to March: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Not available on January 1, Easter, May 1, June 2, August, November 1, December 25, 26 and 31.
Duration: 3 hours
Available Language: English
Tour price includes:
- English speaking guide
- Melanzane alla Parmigiana (Aubergine Parmigiana)
- Cannoli (Sicilian cream horns)
- Artisan beer made in Italy
- Culatello (refined dry-cured ham)
- Milanese-style meatballs
- Parma ham aged for 24 months
- Authentic Italian gelato
- Milan-style Aperitivo at a trendy art and aperitivo bar “La Bicicletta"
- Pizza in teglia (pan pizza)
Important note: menu may change based on the availability of specific seasonal ingredients.
Not included in tour price: Souvenirs, Gratuities and Water
The tour goes on rain or shine.
All client cancellations must arrive up to 7 days before the date of the tour to be reimbursed free of charge. If you cancel 7 to 3 days before the date, we keep 30% of the total fee.
Further cancellations imply no refund possible.
No money refunds will be made for lost airplanes, buses, trains etc.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
English-speaking guide Melanzane alla Parmigiana (Eggplant with Parmesan cheese) Cannoli (Sicilian pastry) Artisan Beer made in Italy Culatello (Italian ham) Meatballs alla Milanese Parma Ham aged 24 months Authentic Italian Gelato Milanese aperitif at the trendy art & aperitif bar “La Bicicletta” Sheet pan Pizza
Milan Food Walking Tour
Your 3-hour Milan Food Tour is a unique and memorable tasting experience through the historic district of Brera, which is one of the oldest neighborhoods of Milan. Captivating Brera is where the old world charm meets a trendy and youthful downtown vibe.
On your Food tour in Milan, you will taste delicious Italian foods from local shops that specialize in traditional recipes using centuries-old techniques.
On this guided, narrated walking food culture tour, you will also learn about the colorful history of Milan and how it has transformed throughout the centuries, from the use of the navigli, an ancient system of navigable and interconnected canals around the city, to the new and futuristic area of Milan called Porta Nuova, constructed to host the International Expo in 2015. Your guide will entertain you with stories and educate you about the origin of the food products and how they are made.
Take the Milan Food Tour, and you will truly appreciate the traditional Italian pastry, pizza, Parma ham, Culatello, the Mondeghili meatballs (Milan's specialty), real gelato - and much more!
- Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation we can refund the cost of unused tickets minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) up to 2 business days before the visit.
- No refund is possible for a cancellation less than 48 hours before the visit, and for no-shows.