Discover with us the Cinque Terre and its magnificent panoramic vineyards overlooking the sea.
Info & Booking
Our private wine tour offers: English speaking expert guide in history of art, wine and cookery, a private minivan with driver and air conditioning, a lot of very interesting wine and food addresses.
Winery excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice.
We offer pickup service from your hotel/location.
- 8:30am Departure from the clients location in Milan by minivan and English speaking driver
- 10:30am Meeting with your guide at Riomaggiore and starting of your hiking between the vineyards and the Love Way to Manarola.
- 12:30pm Arrival in Corniglia by train and guided visit to the village
- 1pm Lunch at Cantina de Mananan with a local menu and wine
- 2:30pm Guide walking along the panoramic tracks from Corniglia to to Vernazza
- 4:30pm Back to Riomaggiore by local train and departure by minivan to Milan
- 7:30pm Arrival to your location
Day Trip (8:30am-7:30pm) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language (English, French, German, Spanish, or Japanese), lunch and wine.
- 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour.
- 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour.
- No refund for cancellations less than 2 days before scheduled tour, and for no shows.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected].
Wine and Hiking Tour through the Cinque Terre, Day Tour
Cinque Terre means “five lands” in Italian. These five lands are the villages perching along a short stretch of rugged coast in Liguria on the Italian Riviera, a terrestrial paradise suspended between land and sea. Listed by the UNESCO as a World Heritage site, the Cinque Terre are also home to some of the most delicious Italian cuisine – and wine.
Discover this truly special corner of Italy with this private wine tour! An expert guide (knowledgeable in history of art, wine, and cooking) will introduce you to some of the best the Cinque Terre has to offer.
The details of your day tour will be made to fit your wishes. When you reach the Cinque Terre, you will meet your local expert guide, and decide how you would like to shape your itinerary. Depending on your wishes and possibilities, your tour could include more intense hiking, or a gentle walk, or you could move from place to place by local train and boat service. Whatever your choice may end up being, we still recommend to be sure to wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes and comfortable clothing, and to bring protection from the sun (hat, sun screen), a light weight wind/rain jacket, and sufficient water.
Your walk/hike will pass along picturesque paths through olive groves and vineyards, and you will visit three of the five villages that make up the Cinque Terre. Some of the transfers will be by boat or local train.
Here are the details of your program:
8:30am Departure from your location in Milan by private minivan, with your English speaking guide-driver. Your picturesque drive will take you in a southerly direction to Liguria.
10:30am Meet your guide at Riomaggiore, northernmost of the Cinque Terre villages, and decide the details of your itinerary. Start your walk/hike, along the so-called “Path of Love” to Manarola – stunning views and mediterranean flora await you.
12:30pm Arrival in Corniglia and guided visit of the village. Perched high above the sea, the village of Corniglia is surrounded on three sides by vineyards and terraces, and offers spectacular views of the Gulf of Genoa.
1:00pm Lunch at Cantina de Mananan, a husband and wife – run restaurant where you'll taste the best of the delicious local cuisine, and wine.
2:30pm Guided walking tour along the panoramic paths of the coastline from Corniglia to Vernazza, through vineyards and olive groves.
4:00pm Back to Riomaggiore by local train and departure by minivan to Milan.
7:30pm Approximate arrival time in Milan.
- 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour
- 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour
- No refund for further cancellations and no-shows