> European Union citizens and Switzerland aged 18 to 25
> European Union and Switzerland teachers with permanent contract
> Valid for those who come to the box office with a validated ATM (Milan public transport) ticket
Free admission bookable only through the CALL CENTER OF THE MUSEUM:
* Italian citizens under 18 years of age
* I.C.O.M. members (International Council Of Museums)
* Ministry for Arts and Culture employees
* Secondary school students with Student Card
* European Union teachers and students teaching or attending Architectural Studies, Preservation of Artistic and Cultural Heritage, Arts Faculties and Classical Studies
* European Union teachers and students of Arts Academies
* Students of the Istituto Centrale per il Restauro, Opificio delle Pietre Dure and Scuola per il Restauro del Mosaico
* European Union persons with disabilities accompanied by a family member or escort
* Volunteer employed in cultural promotion and information activities as regulated by the Ministry art.12, 8 of the Italian Code
* Amici di Brera Association Members
* Student Groups from European Union private and public schools, accompanied by their teachers. Advance booking is compulsory!
* European Union Tourist Guides with professional licence
* European Union Tourist Interpreters when requested to support the Tourist Guide
> Free access on the first Sunday of every month.
> Service fee is due for all the ticket categories and on days with free admission.
> For reduced prices, a valid ID document will be requested to prove the price reduction reason.
If you wish the assistance of our operators (available from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 7pm, Italy time), send us an e-mail.