- 9am Departure from your hotel
- 10.30am Arrival to the Caseificio Vannulo and visit to the buffalo mozzarella factory with tasting
- 11:30am Lunch and wine tasting at Marino winery
- 1:30pm Visit to the Temples
- 4:30pm Departure from Paestum to your location (arrival around 6:30pm)
Day trips (09:00-17:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language (English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese), entrance to Pompeii ruins, lunch and wine tastings.
Cancellation policy: 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour; 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour; no refund for further cancellations and no shows.
Paestum: Wine and Ruins
Situated in the eastern Gulf of Salerno, Paestum was one of the richest and most flourishing Greek colonies of southern Italy along the west coast of the Tyrrenhian Sea. Just inland from the coast you'll find a lot of farms where buffaloes are bred whose milk is the ingredient for the best kind of mozzarella there is - bufala.
Enjoy a full-day's guided tour to Paestum for an amazing combination of history – wine – buffalo cheese. The tour includes a visit and cheese tasting at the Caseificio Vannulo farm, where you’ll discover how mozzarella cheese is made. A wine tasting at the Marino cellar and a visit to the Paestum Temples follow this experience. You'll enjoy spectacular views from where you eat - while drinking great wine. What could be more perfect?
- 9:00am: Departure from your hotel
- 10:30am: Arrival at the Caseificio Vannulo and visit to the buffalo mozzarella factory with tasting
- 11:30am: Lunch and wine tasting at Marino winery
- 1:30pm: Visit to the Temples
- 4:30pm: Departure from Paestum to your location (arrival around 6:30pm)
- 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour
- 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour
- No refund for further cancellations and no-shows