- 9:00 Departure from your hotel
- 10.00 Visit to the Pompeii ruins
- 13:00 Arrival at La Cantina del Vesuvio and visit to the vineyards with tasting
- 14:00 Lunch at the winery
- 17:00 Return to your location
Day trips (09:00-17:00) include: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language (English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese), entrance to Pompeii ruins, lunch and wine tastings.
Cancellation policy: 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour; 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour; no refund for further cancellations and no shows.
Private tour to Pompeii
Pompeii is one of the most important testimonies to Roman civilization. On August 24, 79 AD, one of the most famous volcanic eruptions in the history of mankind buried much of the flourishing city under 9 to 18 feet of ash and volcanic debris from Mount Vesuvius. The ancient city resurfaced after centuries, thanks to the patient work of archaeologists.
Experience Pompeii as if you were going back in time during our full-day guided tour. After the morning tour of the archaeological sites of Pompeii, we will take you to visit a local winery, the Cantina del Vesuvio, located at the foot of the famous volcano in the Vesuvius National Park.
Here you will have the opportunity to visit the vineyards and olive groves with their wide panoramic views of the gulf of Naples. A wine-tasting will follow the tour of the wine cellar – and then you\'ll be able to enjoy the traditional cooking with a relaxed and sumptuous lunch, accompanied by the delicious wine from the property.
- 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour
- 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour
- No refund for further cancellations and no-shows