Experience the pleasures of buffalo mozzarella, wine, and archaeology - all in one day! This tour includes a visit and cheese tasting at the Caseificio Vannulo farm combined with a wine tasting at Marino winery, followed by a guided visit to the Paestum Temples.
Day trip (9:00am-6:30pm) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language (English, French, German, Spanish, and Japanese), entrance to Paestum ruins, lunch, and wine tasting.
- 100% refund minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour.
- 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee).
- No refund for cancellations less than 48 hours before the booked tour and for no shows.
Save time ordering! Add all the museum tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Situated in the eastern Gulf of Salerno, Paestum was one of the richest and most flourishing Greek colonies of southern Italy along the west coast of the Tyrrenhian Sea. Just inland from the coast you'll find a lot of farms where buffaloes are bred whose milk is the ingredient for the best kind of mozzarella there is - bufala.
Enjoy a full-day's guided tour to Paestum for an amazing combination of history – wine – buffalo cheese. The tour includes a visit and cheese tasting at the Caseificio Vannulo farm, where you’ll discover how mozzarella cheese is made. A wine tasting at the Marino cellar and a visit to the Paestum Temples follow this experience. You'll enjoy spectacular views from where you eat - while drinking great wine. What could be more perfect?
- 9:00am: Departure from your hotel
- 10:30am: Arrival at the Caseificio Vannulo and visit to the buffalo mozzarella factory with tasting
- 11:30am: Lunch and wine tasting at Marino winery
- 1:30pm: Visit to the Temples
- 4:30pm: Departure from Paestum to your location (arrival around 6:30pm)
€ 455.00 (Price per person, party of 2 persons)
€ 380.00 (Price per person, party of 3 persons)
€ 300.00 (Price per person, party of 4 persons)
€ 265.00 (Price per person, party of 5 persons)
€ 225.00 (Price per person, party of 6 persons)