Guided tour of the city to discover its churches, squares and alleys, followed by a wine tasting with samples of cheeses and cold cuts, together with the sommelier of the Enoteca Emporio Mediterraneo.
- Available every Friday at 5:00 pm
- Meeting Point: Tourist Board Office (Piazza Duomo, 12)
- Languages: English or Italian
- Free for children under 12
- Total refund for cancellations at least 48 hours before the visit
- For further cancellations and no-shows, the cost of the tour minus the reservation fee can be refunded
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
A new way of discovering the city's historical and artistic heritage and tasting its typical products, in collaboration with Enoteca Emporio Mediterraneo.
The tour takes place every Friday at 5pm in front of the Tourist Office in Piazza Duomo no. 12, for a guided tour of the city to discover its churches, squares and alleys, and ends with a wine tasting, accompanied by typical cheeses and cold cuts, along with the Enoteca Emporio Mediterraneo sommeliers.
Price per person: Euro 20.00